I dont believe in female hypergamy

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
Instead of worrying about young free womens commitment who mostly are not tied down we should look at men who hit the wall and stop being attracted to women their own age and their wife. That is a real hypergamy issue but you all just love hating on young women who dont wanna fuck you. I dont see female roasties stopping low and out their reach after they hit the wall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, greywind, Chadeep and 3 others
i didnt believe your son when he said thats all he knows (i might have killed him during interrogative torture)

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe and try2beme
me neither. i see nothing wrong with my stacy oneitis being chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BideltMaxer, Unmoggablegingercel, Chadeep and 2 others
STACY for CHAD
LITE for LITE
HTB for HTN
MTB for MTN
LTB for LTN
SUB4 for SUB4

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Copeful, Chadeep and 3 others
What is this cope Jfl

There is no such thing as hypergamy. Look at the people around you. They are all with their matches. Chads are for Stacys, MTBs for MTNs. At the end of the day everyone matches their looksmatches.

And contrary to what you might think, most women are aware of their reality and don't even try to be with chad. They know they don't have a chance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, XtrovertNTnormalfag, BeanletMogger and 3 others
So I shouldnt be mad when my looksmatch is a cum dumpster for guys who are clearly just gonna use her for sex and then be jolly about having to marry her after they are done?

There is no such thing as hypergamy. Look at the people around you. They are all with their matches. Chads are for Stacys, MTBs for MTNs. At the end of the day everyone matches their looksmatches.

And contrary to what you might think, most women are aware of their reality and don't even try to be with chad. They know they don't have a chance.
Cope, your looksmatch in college/uni is fucking above their rating and yet you are expected to settle down with her. Couples you see on the street are only like this after that period

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, slimeszn3, greywind and 2 others

Chad bodycount: 40
LTN bodycount: 1 or 2
Yet "LTN for LTB, Chad for Stacy"
Stacies are rare, Chad fucks MTBs and up.
Their high BC is a result of dating success, aka hypergamy.

Women tend to date guys who have everything right going on in their lifes: they look nice, they dress nice, they have a car, a job, experience...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, greywind, Xangsane and 2 others
LTR is what matters. Bodycount is a stupid parameter though. Most chads and stacys tend to have sex with each other. Do you really think any chad in this world really mind having sex with MTB? Absolutely not.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Chadeep, FutureSlayer and 2 others

Women tend to date guys who have everything right going on in their lifes: they look nice, they dress nice, they have a car, a job, experience...
Woman actually cares about your face and height in other words genetics. Having a good car or dressing nice or getting paid 6 or 7 figures will not bring you passionate sex or emotional connection.

Woman actually cares about your face and height in other words genetics. Having a good car or dressing nice or getting paid 6 or 7 figures will not bring you passionate sex or emotional connection.
Typical greycel, most LTNs I know that are dating aren't losers they have enough money to date women and spend on them because looks is not what they give to a relationship. Same with MTNs.
LTR is what matters. Bodycount is a stupid parameter though. Most chads and stacys tend to have sex with each other. Do you really think any chad in this world really mind having sex with MTB? Absolutely not.
Bodycount is your sex appeal parameter, you don't know shit about dating apps and social media. Foids will sleep with you early if you're hot and the most desired men can date any woman he wants.

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns, Costcosuperstore, greywind and 4 others
Typical greycel, most LTNs I know that are dating aren't losers they have enough money to date women and spend on them because looks is not what they give to a relationship. Same with MTNs.

Bodycount is your sex appeal parameter, you don't know shit about dating apps and social media. Foids will sleep with you early if you're hot and the most desired men can date any woman he wants.
These women see this guys as wallet. I said passionate sex and true emotional connection. And this doesn't exist there.

Yeah woman will sleep with you if you have looks. But most chads or chadlites want to be in LTR with their looksmatches. Imagine being a genetic miracle and having sex with a MTB. LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, XtrovertNTnormalfag and Chadeep
So I shouldnt be mad when my looksmatch is a cum dumpster for guys who are clearly just gonna use her for sex and then be jolly about having to marry her after they are done?
Nope

Most chads and stacys tend to have sex with each other. Do you really think any chad in this world really mind having sex with MTB? Absolutely not.
Retarded fucking greycel. Chads and stacys are sub 1%, they arent finding each other that fucking easily so chads are fucking MTB+ JFL

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Costcosuperstore and Chadeep
Never heard of roasties at the wall fucking chads that are 20-30 years younger than them because teehee young boys have energy kek

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
. But most chads or chadlites want to be in LTR with their looksmatches. Imagine being a genetic miracle and having sex with a MTB. LMAO.
Thats whats happening you literal fucking retard, chads fucking MTBs are the reason hypergamy exists and why every stat shows this

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Yeah woman will sleep with you if you have looks. But most chads or chadlites want to be in LTR with their looksmatches. Imagine being a genetic miracle and having sex with a MTB. LMAO.
They don't marry stacies either. Most Chad's settle for MTB or HTB @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger, Xangsane and 1 other person
Retarded fucking greycel. Chads and stacys are sub 1%, they arent finding each other that fucking easily so chads are fucking MTB+ JFL
Another idiot. The Chads and Stacys don't look for perfection, of course, but they do try to match up with the best they see as potential in their social situations. So in the worst case they match with stacylite, chadlite.

• +1
Thats whats happening you literal fucking retard, chads fucking MTBs are the reason hypergamy exists and why every stat shows this
These guys are not chads you dumbfck. HTN at best.

• +1
Another idiot. The Chads and Stacys don't look for perfection, of course, but they do try to match up with the best they see as potential in their social situations. So in the worst case they match with stacylite, chadlite.
You're an idiot. Chadlite plus is sub 1% of the population, going about daily life the CHADS in particular are going to be fucking mostly MTBs and HTBs if they get lucky. Keep quiet you are embarrassing yourself

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme and Chadeep
Exactly, it would be fair if women settled with their looksmatch but I see many MTNs dating MTBs. I don't mind if Stacy is Chad only, what I dislike is that for a woman is easy to get sex with handsome men and not the other way around. But women don't seem to be attracted to their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 0S4MA
These guys are not chads you dumbfck. HTN at best.
Sub 1% sub 10% big difference retard :lul:

HTN+ are still fucking mostly MTBs and rarely HTBs.

They don't marry stacies either. Most Chad's settle for MTB or HTB @Xangsane
Time and time again, and I am a strict rater
90% of chads LTR strong MTB - VERY weak stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme and Chadeep
Exactly, it would be fair if women settled with their looksmatch but I see many MTNs dating MTBs. I don't mind if Stacy is Chad only, what I dislike is that for a woman is easy to get sex with handsome men and not the other way around. But women don't seem to be attracted to their looksmatch.
I see that too but this utter retard is claiming chads arent fucking MTBs because he always magicly finds stacy :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Chadeep
You're an idiot. Chadlite plus is sub 1% of the population, going about daily life the CHADS in particular are going to be fucking mostly MTBs and HTBs if they get lucky. Keep quiet you are embarrassing yourself.
Keep writing the same bullshit.

There is a chadlite and a stacylite in my college class and they are dating. A few HTNs are hanging out with HTBs who are their equals. And most MTNs are being with MTBs. Everything is in balance as it should be. Hypergamy doesn't exist. Keep coping you damned incel.

There are 300 people in the class btw.

Last edited:
  • +1

Uh no. Most chads ironically have LOWER bodycounts than jacked MTN-HTN
I say this from experience

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, 0S4MA and 1 other person

There is a chadlite and a stacylite in my college class and they are dating. A few HTNs are hanging out with HTBs who are their equals. And most MTNs are being with MTBs. Everything is in balance as it should be. Hypergamy doesn't exist. Keep coping you damned incel.
JoinedJul 22, 2024

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Chadeep and 0S4MA

Muh muh classmates, you are probably mis rating these guys as I can see your dumb as shit. No stats support what your saying as the distribution gets insanely tiny as you go up to chadlite. The guys are littarly almost forced to date below their looks

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and Klasik616
Uh no. Most chads ironically have LOWER bodycounts than jacked MTN-HTN
I say this from experience
Maybe because those guys fuck any LTB they can get during the week?

• +1
These women see this guys as wallet. I said passionate sex and true emotional connection. And this doesn't exist there.

JoinedJul 22, 2024

You're probably overrating or you're from incels.is

most stacies LTR tall rich MTN millionaire

• +1
  • +1
@PARISIEN JFL at this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
JoinedJul 22, 2024

You're probably overrating or you're from incels.is

most stacies LTR tall rich MTN millionaire
Delusional

Funny GIF

fucking moron, you are easily wrong using 3rd grade statistics. The top 0.01% of anything are forced to match with those below them. Muh stacy find muh chad every time. Fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Delusional
DNR anything you have to say you littarly joined 2 weeks ago, you don't know shit. Basic math debunks you son

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme and Xangsane
He thinks chads (0.001% of the population) can just find a stacy at the snap of a finger :lul:
TIME AND FUCKING TIME AGAIN. 90% of chads date below their looksmatch. Also from experience they tend to be more bluepilled/naive and believe in true love

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme, BeanletMogger and 2 others
View attachment 3077405View attachment 3077406

Funny GIF

fucking moron, you are easily wrong using 3rd grade statistics. The top 0.01% of anything are forced to match with those below them. Muh stacy find muh chad every time. Fucking idiot
The answers women give in these surveys are not consistent with their actual relationships with men. JFL at you posting these stupid charts. Average delusional incel .org user as expected.

He thinks chads (0.001% of the population) can just find a stacy at the snap of a finger :lul:
More like 0.1% if you are not in Mumbai

The answers women give in these surveys are not consistent with their actual relationships with men. JFL at you posting these stupid charts. Average delusional incel .org user as expected.
The actual relationships with men in America shows that 63% of men aged 18-30 are single meanwhile its only 34% of women. They are dating below their looks match for this to be possible. And this is ignoring the fact that the top percentiles of a population are forced to date below

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
More like 0.1% if you are not in Mumbai
Dosent make you point any better you utter retard. Chads are lucky if they see a stacy IRL within a fucking year much less enough to date a stacy every single time, you are insanely stupid to think otherwise if you have an above 3rd grade understanding of statistics

The actual relationships with men in America shows that 63% of men aged 18-30 are single meanwhile its only 34% of women. They are dating below their looks match for this to be possible. And this is ignoring the fact that the top percentiles of a population are forced to date below
How is this data possible if the number of women and men is almost equal and everyone is dating one person? That much bullshit is enough though keep coping muhh hypergamy muhhh woman only fuck with Chad.

Dosent make you point any better you utter retard. Chads are lucky if they see a stacy IRL within a fucking year much less enough to date a stacy every single time, you are insanely stupid to think otherwise if you have an above 3rd grade understanding of statistics
If a chad in 2024 is not autistic or something and at the same time socializing enough, it is impossible for him not to meet stacy. At worst he will meet stacylite.

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA