I don’t believe the mirror is accurate

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I look so much better in the mirror. I think obviously, the back camera is more accurate for what you look like

Subhumans will deny, mirror is cope IMO

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Klasik616
true, i'm a subhuman and i deny it back camera is shit

I look so much better in the mirror. I think obviously, the back camera is more accurate for what you look like

Subhumans will deny, mirror is cope IMO
I just look ugly everywhere

You can’t even understand simple physics or what ?

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, nathan and cromagnon
Selfie camera: shit
Front camera: ugly
Mirror: Decent

I have been lied by the mirror for many years until I realized it's not real, is like when you take a photo with good lightning that's not what others see.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Selfie camera: shit
Front camera: ugly
Mirror: Decent
I have been lied by the mirror for many years until I realized it's not real, is like when you take a photo with good lightning that's not what others see.
I’m trying to figure out how to take the best photo

I look good in candids somehow. Better than like me talking a picture with back camera or something. I just want the most accurate determinant of my looks

water

Phone cameras (front or back) will never be as accurate as a mirror due to distortion, limited range of photograph focal points before they become blurry ect.

A mirror simply reflects what you look like. Provided you’re not terribly asymmetrical, you will look like your mirrored image.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and cromagnon
Phone cameras (front or back) will never be as accurate as a mirror due to distortion, limited range of photograph focal points before they become blurry ect.

A mirror simply reflects what you look like. Provided you’re not terribly asymmetrical, you will look like your mirrored image.
I don’t believe that because I look decent in a mirror.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova