I dont blame doctors

A

Afterchanger

Bronze

at the end of the day they just wanna prevent millions of boys to cause fractures and destroy their bones.
the reality is that bones if forced will grow in length not just density.
(i do not support any of these actions and do not condem anyone to do this, do at own risk)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and optimisticzoomer
wtf are you yapping about mane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, niqfan625, BrutalMogger and 5 others
doctors are jewish

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ryuken
wtf are you yapping about mane
keep denying it , typicall gatekeepers, i dont blame you guys either it would be bad to be tall if everyone else was tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and NZb6Air
bro schizo posting to chatgpt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, ryuken, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
Again there isn’t anyone that’s done this long term. None of this shit will work overnight (if it even does at all)

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Again there isn’t anyone that’s done this long term. None of this shit will work overnight (if it even does at all)
i know ppl who did it and it worked, a person who spends years doing it will NOT say it works because he worked to become taller its like asking "how do i get rich" , its easy but rich ppl will not tell you how they did it because then it will be saturated and they will cause competition for themselves its stupid. for me the theory is completely done now.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and BrutalMogger
also, rustam akhmetov? tehre is shit ton of guys and ppl just claim "its late puberty" yeah i doubt that

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and BrutalMogger
i know ppl who did it and it worked, a person who spends years doing it will NOT say it works because he worked to become taller its like asking "how do i get rich" , its easy but rich ppl will not tell you how they did it because then it will be saturated and they will cause competition for themselves its stupid. for me the theory is completely done now.
How long did they do it for and what was their routine? They could also be completely larping unless you know them irl

• +1
How long did they do it for and what was their routine? They could also be completely larping unless you know them irl
random 13 yr , 1 month he said he jumped as much as he could for hours everyday and stretched afterwards, i know that jumping especiall masaii jumps cause microfracture i did and i literally saw it wasnt muscles or anything i literally felt pain in my fibula bone and a bit in my tibia , causing microfracture in the tibia is difficult since its desigend to resist pressure but repeated pressue also ankle weights can do it. Stretching itself for me doesnt make sense , i think you need several hours of strretching minimum and 0 , ZERO , decompression bascially do not stand on your legs AT ALL. then as you heard chatgpt write the fracture will expand. your body will eventually create bone tissue. it might be 10 hours stretching it might even be 3 days , for LL it usually takes 1 day for 1mm to of bone mass to create so stretching mighte ven take multiple days but in theory it would work. your body will create new bone mas the same way it does with LL.

• +1
random 13 yr , 1 month he said he jumped as much as he could for hours everyday and stretched afterwards, i know that jumping especiall masaii jumps cause microfracture i did and i literally saw it wasnt muscles or anything i literally felt pain in my fibula bone and a bit in my tibia , causing microfracture in the tibia is difficult since its desigend to resist pressure but repeated pressue also ankle weights can do it. Stretching itself for me doesnt make sense , i think you need several hours of strretching minimum and 0 , ZERO , decompression bascially do not stand on your legs AT ALL. then as you heard chatgpt write the fracture will expand. your body will eventually create bone tissue. it might be 10 hours stretching it might even be 3 days , for LL it usually takes 1 day for 1mm to of bone mass to create so stretching mighte ven take multiple days but in theory it would work. your body will create new bone mas the same way it does with LL.
At 13 that could just be natural growth

• +1
At 13 that could just be natural growth
he said he grew very slow, in the month he did it he grew by like an inch or 2 and as soon as he stopped he grew back normally very slow ,must be a weird coincidence same with rustam and that one footballer

• +1
Do you know his routine?

I wanna try this too

• +1
all he said is that he did crazy jumping for hours everyday
May work over a longer time period.

Bones of bodybuilders also adapt to the stress during normal exercises so it wouldn't be too weird to think that all this would work.

I'm thinking of doing 30min bicycle and increasing the seat height every week by a mm.

Then doing masai jumps to create those microfractures may work too.

After that I could do dead hangs for 30min-1h (with ankle weights on) to stretch the legs more and getting that length growth.

• +1
May work over a longer time period.

Bones of bodybuilders also adapt to the stress during normal exercises so it wouldn't be too weird to think that all this would work.

I'm thinking of doing 30min bicycle and increasing the seat height every week by a mm.

Then doing masai jumps to create those microfractures may work too.

After that I could do dead hangs for 30min-1h (with ankle weights on) to stretch the legs more and getting that length growth.
thats excactly what i wanna do ? did you read skyscraper method ? also i will stretch during sleep with resistance bands. concerning the creating the microfractures . its possible because i did it i repeated masaii jumps for couple of days and felt pain in my leg bones. not muscles i felt pain in my fibula but tibia is much stronger . creating microfractures isnt the problematic part its mostly stretching it and having it stretched long enough for it to regrow

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Jonas2k7
thats excactly what i wanna do ? did you read skyscraper method ? also i will stretch during sleep with resistance bands. concerning the creating the microfractures . its possible because i did it i repeated masaii jumps for couple of days and felt pain in my leg bones. not muscles i felt pain in my fibula but tibia is much stronger . creating microfractures isnt the problematic part its mostly stretching it and having it stretched long enough for it to regrow
I've read "Gumbi Method" or sum shit. All these methods are just copying each other tho, the skyscraper method sounds exactly the same

• +1
what is the point of this thread

• +1
what is the point of this thread
preventing manlets from roping because you egoistical selfish retards gatekeep all methods wich work because you dont want competition

• +1
preventing manlets from roping because you egoistical selfish retards gatekeep all methods wich work because you dont want competition
is this supposed to be about bonesmashing

• +1
@Afterchanger am i high iq yes or no

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
is this supposed to be about bonesmashing
no, you know leg lengthening surgery? they create a fractrue and keep that fracture open thats literally all what happens and i am trying to recreat that but in a much small form of micro fractures in hopes to gain more bone mass(increasing height)

• +1
no, you know leg lengthening surgery? they create a fractrue and keep that fracture open thats literally all what happens and i am trying to recreat that but in a much small form of micro fractures in hopes to gain more bone mass(increasing height)
oh that shit i saw niggas talking about it doing weighted jumps or some bullshit but i really doubt it makes a substantial difference none of these people who are tall did that shit its all genetics its over bhai

• +1
oh that shit i saw niggas talking about it doing weighted jumps or some bullshit but i really doubt it makes a substantial difference none of these people who are tall did that shit its all genetics its over bhai
shut your pessimistic ass up, i am doing research on this, we didnt go to them moon because we didnt listen to dudes like you "humans are animals we not supposed leave earth" shut yo ass up.

• +1
shut your pessimistic ass up, i am doing research on this, we didnt go to them moon because we didnt listen to dudes like you "humans are animals we not supposed leave earth" shut yo ass up.
no i am the pessimistic here not him

• +1
i am the propagule of this household

• +1
theres a difference between going to the moon and this pathetic cope

• +1
i just farted aswel

• JFL
Reactions: Averagecel and axttt_
and it smell

• +1
theres a difference between going to the moon and this pathetic cope
to be fair if you went back in time before tech was advanced to the point where we were able to and said "we would go to the moon" i dont think they would think you're telling the truth

were you in GP (genetic prison) at any point? Also I can do massai jumps many times a day what else do I need to do to maximize this?

maybe read actually what the fuck i am saying?
were you in GP (genetic prison) at any point? Also I can do massai jumps many times a day what else do I need to do to maximize this?
yes we alreay talked ur talisman i am still active on disc

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
i will try to use ankle weights and do stretched sleeping with resistance bands

• +1
i will try to use ankle weights and do stretched sleeping with resistance bands
ive ordered ankle weights the bands would be hard to configure with the type of bed I have

ive ordered ankle weights the bands would be hard to configure with the type of bed I have
youll find a way i dont even have anything on my bed end ill probably take a chair or something

• +1