I don’t buy this “food desert” crap

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Leftists like to tout how America is racist because black communities typically are “food deserts” devoid of stores with healthy food and all I can think is, what a load of fucking garbage.

I’ll agree that black communities don’t have a fancy posh whole foods. But they typically have a grocery store that will carry shit like potatoes (dirt cheap), rice (dirt cheap), lentils (dirt cheap), etc. All of which are healthy. Yet black Americans will go straight for the chip bags, frozen foods, candy, etc.

It’s not even like potatoes, rice and lentils don’t make it into black American households, they do. That’a the worse part. They do buy the ingredients to make a healthy dish but will use them to make “soul food” (some of the most unhealthy shit in the universe). They’ll use the potatoes for French fries, rice for rice and gravy (artery clogging machine) and lentils for beans And rice (unhealthy as fuck)

Yet leftists will serve up garbage like blacks being forced into buying unhealthy shit full of saturated fat, HFCS and other stupid shit. It’s not even just a black problem either. Latinos have the same problem with their love for carbs and whites in low income areas suffer from the same issues. It’s just pronounced in the black community in the form of high obesity rates, high rates of diabetes and high rates of heart disease.

It is what it is. I don’t understand how leftists expect to get anywhere with this victim pandering and non sensical placement of blame. No wonder they’re losing in pretty much every corner of the planet. People obviously will eventually become fed up with those who push stupid garbage like this.

@LordNorwood
@Dyorotic2
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@yang
@Aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, 54UD4D3, yang and 7 others
based thread producing machine

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
they want blacks to remain poor and on welfare

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Aesthetic and Blackout.xl
They keep acting like everything that happens is the society fault while they can't see how there are cultural differences in food and hence differences in obesity in races.

If they keep acting like this society wont take blacks seriously outside of the victim card and blacks will see themselves as victims of society. Hence why they will always stay poor bcs they dont see a reason to go further and higher up in live if the game is ¨rigged¨ anyway.

Dont get me wrong, yes there is racism but not to a degree that it affects one's life so bad that he wouldn't function like someone from another race. Acting like you live in 1960s isnt gonna help anyone

My 2 cents tbh

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Blackout.xl
legit. saw a documentary where this sheboon was complaining about how American food is making her family obese. 10 min later saw her shoving tendies into the oven and feeding it to her kids

• +1
They keep acting like everything that happens is the society fault while they can't see how there are cultural differences in food and hence differences in obesity in races.

If they keep acting like this society wont take blacks seriously outside of the victim card and blacks will see themselves as victims of society. Hence why they will always stay poor bcs they dont see a reason to go further and higher up in live if the game is ¨rigged¨ anyway.

Dont get me wrong, yes there is racism but not to a degree that it affects one's life so bad that he wouldn't function like someone from another race. Acting like you live in 1960s isnt gonna help anyone

My 2 cents tbh
Pretty much bang on.

You never see a fat asian American. While every 6 out of 10 if not more black Americans are overweight. 3-4 out of 10 are obese. Diet is everything

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
They want to keep the american negro down
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• +1