I don’t care about my teeth

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I always fail in this life
I remember my mom’s friend said she spent like 2000 on teeth. Getting them fixed and doing a bunch of procedures and whitening and all that.

Could never be me.

I’d rather just live with no teeth. I don’t care tbh. I’ll eat yogurt and jello for the rest of my life. Teeth never mattered to me

I never been to the dentist in my life. Who cares.
Yellow, purple, white etc idc what color my teeth are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, slavicpsycho, Squirreljak and 5 others
your fucked teeth will affect your jawline

your fucked teeth will affect your jawline
Idc tho for some reason. Like it doesn’t bother me that I’m ugly. Somehow I still get pussy so why should I care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, heightmaxxing, DalitBoss and 2 others
Idc tho for some reason. Like it doesn’t bother me that I’m ugly. Somehow I still get pussy so why should I care
Do you browse looksmax org while having sex ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Vermilioncore and Juandigomigo22
its cause you got schizo halo

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i already Spent 12000 on braces and i’m gonna spend another 6000 to get them straightened a 3rd time cuz my dog ate the retainer twice

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i already Spent 12000 on braces and i’m gonna spend another 6000 to get them straightened a 3rd time cuz my dog ate the retainer twice
I would’ve killed that dog with a shovel to his skull already if he did that to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
Then you end up like me with your trimax delayed by almost a whole fucking year due to a series of neglected dental problems preventing you from starting braces!

Then you end up like me with your trimax delayed by almost a whole fucking year due to a series of neglected dental problems preventing you from starting braces!
But why care about braces? Why care about teeth at all? So what if they fall out. Just get fake teeth.

Also I don’t even smile in life so no one seems my teeth. If my teeth rot away I’m fine just eating pudding and smoothies

i thought u loved dogs bro wtf
Nah I like them more than cats but I’m not big on animals at all. I don’t like getting hair and fur on my Hermes jacket
One time my buddy’s cat got vomit on my Hermes bag and I dropped a 50lb weight on its paw when the dude left for work

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
Just be subhuman theory strikes again
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
But why care about braces? Why care about teeth at all? So what if they fall out. Just get fake teeth.

Also I don’t even smile in life so no one seems my teeth. If my teeth rot away I’m fine just eating pudding and smoothies

Because I need braces for bimax.

Dental implants are fucking expensive.

A killer smile is part of any Chad aesthetic…

Because I need braces for bimax.

Dental implants are fucking expensive.

A killer smile is part of any Chad aesthetic…
Just say fuck it, throw your middle fingers up and get a four loko and fuck an old bitch from meetme

does jutting work for you?
yeah but it does look noticeable when i dont jut

when i jut (position my teeth to where they should be) I have a great developed entire jaw

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I remember my mom’s friend said she spent like 2000 on teeth. Getting them fixed and doing a bunch of procedures and whitening and all that.

Could never be me.

I’d rather just live with no teeth. I don’t care tbh. I’ll eat yogurt and jello for the rest of my life. Teeth never mattered to me

I never been to the dentist in my life. Who cares.
Yellow, purple, white etc idc what color my teeth are
ur tweaking bro nice teeth r one of the best things that u can have

just look at clavicular, his fucked teeth are disgusting