I dont care about sex anymore

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
because there isnt anything to have sex with. there are only little kids and grannies, all women in the 23-30 age group disappear after college.

women who are between 23-30 dont exist, only on paper they do so. you will never see them outside ever, its only men, little girls and grannies.

thats why its important to get laid when you are in school when girls are still a real thing. there are so many girls that are between 15-18 yet almost no girls between 23-30.

and girls between 18-23 are all bots, they all have the same personalities,they all like the stuff so if one rejects you, then all of them will.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 📎♿️⚙️, PeakIncels and 1 other person
because there isnt anything to have sex with. there are only little kids and grannies, all women in the 23-30 age group disappear after college.
That's because they're working you dumb lazy unemployed loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Mull70 and Apparition
U find them at clubs, on vacation and in chads bedroom

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, PeakIncels and Apparition
dalit rambilings, go fuck a Pringles box

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
That's because they're working you dumb lazy unemployed loser.
im a Phd student buddy. ofc its kinda sad nowdays, cuz i can no longer keep up the cope that my oneitis liked my personaity and she just didnt like my looks because she never gave a shit about me anyway. Im completely mentally alone.

U find them at clubs, on vacation and in chads bedroom
tbh im not rly that interested anymore. only one girl was lenient with me and i fucked it up, i deserve to suffer

• +1
Reactions: deadstock