I don't care about this society, I have no loved ones, I don't care about my own life.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I can't relate to normal human-beings whatsoever.

How can you get upset when a natural disaster occurs. When a war occurs. When people die. When you get diagnosed with cancer?! When you lose a loved one?

I don't care about anyone or anything in this world. My life has no meaning, and neither does anyone else's life to me.

Nobody in this world has ever cared for me, I've never had a family, girlfriend or close friends. The idea is madness to me.

I have become a machine, a robot. I could kill without issue and I could die without issue. It is all meaningless to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, TechnoBoss, _MVP_ and 9 others
okay
now kys

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, MoggerGaston and PROMETHEUS
oh noooo my looksmax.org repuations to posts ratio
Aren’t you the incel that was literally just begging strangers to post what they think about you

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Suns9999
Aren’t you the incel that was literally just begging strangers to post what they think about you
plenty of people make a thread like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
plenty of people make a thread like that jfl
Don’t come on a thread saying “kys” and think ppl will laugh along with tou

Fucking weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, truthhurts, widdi and 1 other person
is it the ecstasy pills brother?

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, MoggerGaston and raleqtambrobret
Don’t come on a thread saying “kys” and think ppl will laugh along with tou

Fucking weirdo
because me telling him to kill himself on a forum has so much impact on his life jfl
stop crying

because me telling him to kill himself on a forum has so much impact on his life jfl
stop crying
No, it’s just shit quality posting with zero humour or value, which I guess explains your negative ratio

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and MoggerGaston
No, it’s just shit quality posting with zero humour or value, which I guess explains your negative ratio
what kind of response did you expect me to give here
90% of his posts are satire

what kind of response did you expect me to give here
90% of his posts are satire
my satirical posts always have a strong core of truth to them.

The use of humor and exaggeration make them more digestible.

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
what experiences do you have with drugs?

I know you used ketamine. Any experiences with shrooms/truffles and MDMA? or LSD?

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS

After seeing the vibe at that PsyTrance festival in Israel that got raided by Hamas, I kinda got into the mood to go to a psychedelic festival like this.

Maybe i'll meet some cool people there tbh. I can't stand normies. The type of people I meet at normal techno-events, techno-clubs, parties.

Their brains just don't resonate with me. Maybe I vibe with psychedelics people like this.
Especially would love to vibe with that girl with the big tits from this movie above.

Last edited:
what experiences do you have with drugs?

I know you used ketamine. Any experiences with shrooms/truffles and MDMA? or LSD?

LSD: The very first drug I tried back at uni. I found it magical, altho intense since I didn’t feel “in control” plus it lasted like 12hrs

Shrooms: Always been interested in trying it but never took the effort to plan/source

MDMA: I’ve done it roughly every 2-3 months since the start of this year. It makes me feel narcy which I love

Ketamine: I took it weekly from Feb till August as self-therapy which completely fixed my abused dog brain. I no longer feel depressed and my cognition & NT has significantly improved as a result.

I did my final session 2 weeks ago which consisted of Ket + MDMA.

Those 2 compounds single handedly led to the most productive year I’ve ever had by finally fixing my brain, which led me to build and launch my tech business that now pays my rent

I also used 600mg Testosterone since Jan which enhanced my masculinity and social dexterity

Modern science is powerful and should be used to improve personal standard of living

It can either be an enemy or ally depending on how you use it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Can nobody here understand how dystopic this world is that I live in?

I could die today, right now, and it would take weeks for anyone to even notice I am dead.

I am not missed, nobody cares for me, nobody relies on me, nothing I do matters. No loved ones, no friends, no nothing.

Yes my work would notice I am missing, but my job is so unimportant they would just find a replacement and fire me. JFL honestly.
They ain't gonna send a guy to visit me to find out where the fuck I am, what I am doing. They would make a couple phone-calls and consider me fired.

My friends? Maybe they would send a message, but they would never care enough to perform any action once I don't reply.

The only moment someone notices I am dead, is the moment the stink in my student-dorm becomes too unbearable for people to ignore. This is WEEKS, not days after I die. Because in this fucking student-dorm, it is normal that there is stink, smell. People would just shrug their shoulders and ignore it at first. Only once it gets unbearable would anyone even care to think that there is something wrong.

If I would leave my student-dorm, go to a local forest, and die there. It would takes months if not YEARS for anyone to notice my dissapearance.

JFL at this world honestly. How insignificant it all is. And there is nothing I could've done or can do.

Women I have dated have ditched me at the first minor flaw they noticed.
My family never cared for me.
Friends have always easily replace me.

No job or academic position I have filled till this day has been significant enough for anyone to care about me personally: I am just a number in their computer. Someone who, when he doesn't turn up at his job, will get called 3 times and then replaced to never be cared for again.

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and PROMETHEUS
LSD: The very first drug I tried back at uni. I found it magical, altho intense since I didn’t feel “in control” plus it lasted like 12hrs

Shrooms: Always been interested in trying it but never took the effort to plan/source
LSD and shrooms are very much all over the place. They can give you deep insights, but these insights can also be far removed from practical use imo.
MDMA: I’ve done it roughly every 2-3 months since the start of this year. It makes me feel narcy which I love

Ketamine: I took it weekly from Feb till August as self-therapy which completely fixed my abused dog brain. I no longer feel depressed and my cognition & NT has significantly improved as a result.

I did my final session 2 weeks ago which consisted of Ket + MDMA.

Those 2 compounds single handedly led to the most productive year I’ve ever had by finally fixing my brain, which led me to build and launch my tech business that now pays my rent
You feel narcy on MDMA? Damn, cant relate at all. I always feel so loving and social.
narcy is more what I describe as being on cocaine.

Ket+Mdma I can definitely agree, are the key to fighting an abused brain. The combination of these 2 substances can completely rocket me out of depression for days.

I also used 600mg Testosterone since Jan which enhanced my masculinity and social dexterity
thats a really big dose innit. holy shit
Modern science is powerful and should be used to improve personal standard of living

It can either be an enemy or ally depending on how you use it
thinking about using steroids like you ngl.

I could fix my body by dieting better and getting better with the workouts, but I am simply not in the mental state to do these things to the degree that is needed to stand-out.

What I do need is a good body from roiding with which I can easily get sex with attractive women which will improve my mind.

Need to roid tbh.

• +1
Reason why i dont want to roid is that my natty T levels are really good. I can see that i am quite strong for a natty with shit lifestyle.

Ive been doing 3x8 overhead press(my fav lift) with 62.5kg , which seems REALLY good for a natty. I wouldnt have guys coming up to me at the gym mirin me for it.

But i still feel like i look like utter shit cuz i need to overfeed on junkfood for my dopamine to keep myself from roping ngl.

Bodyfat at 25%

Over. Roiding seems unnecessary yet the alternative never gets there

• +1
LSD and shrooms are very much all over the place. They can give you deep insights, but these insights can also be far removed from practical use imo.

You feel narcy on MDMA? Damn, cant relate at all. I always feel so loving and social.
narcy is more what I describe as being on cocaine.

Ket+Mdma I can definitely agree, are the key to fighting an abused brain. The combination of these 2 substances can completely rocket me out of depression for days.

thats a really big dose innit. holy shit

thinking about using steroids like you ngl.

I could fix my body by dieting better and getting better with the workouts, but I am simply not in the mental state to do these things to the degree that is needed to stand-out.

What I do need is a good body from roiding with which I can easily get sex with attractive women which will improve my mind.

Need to roid tbh.
Reason why i dont want to roid is that my natty T levels are really good. I can see that i am quite strong for a natty with shit lifestyle.

Ive been doing 3x8 overhead press(my fav lift) with 62.5kg , which seems REALLY good for a natty. I wouldnt have guys coming up to me at the gym mirin me for it.

But i still feel like i look like utter shit cuz i need to overfeed on junkfood for my dopamine to keep myself from roping ngl.

Bodyfat at 25%

Over. Roiding seems unnecessary yet the alternative never gets there
Significant process takes 30 days of deliberate change, but it’s worth it

No need to roid when you still have so many low hanging fruits like nutrition and mindset to work on

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, MoggerGaston, Suns9999 and 1 other person
You got owned lil nigga
how did i get owned
what valid point did he make
all he said is that i have a bad rep to post ratio and started crying because i told a guy on the internet to khs
really got me there

how did i get owned
what valid point did he make
all he said is that i have a bad rep to post ratio and started crying because i told a guy on the internet to khs
really got me there
buddy

you are shit-posting, you get called out for shit-posting, and then you start to make a thing out of it and defending your shit-posting.

like what the fuck did you expect would happen?

if you want to engage in a serious manner, post seriously.
if you want to shitpost then shitpost and accept that people wont take you seriously and call you out, don't defend it as if it were serious.

you shitpost and then defend your shitpost seriously :ogre::ogre::ogre:

at least be light-hearted when shit-posting. dont take yourself so seriously.

:feelswah:I can't relate to normal human-beings whatsoever.

How can you get upset when a natural disaster occurs. When a war occurs. When people die. When you get diagnosed with cancer?! When you lose a loved one?

I don't care about anyone or anything in this world. My life has no meaning, and neither does anyone else's life to me.

Nobody in this world has ever cared for me, I've never had a family, girlfriend or close friends. The idea is madness to me.

I have become a machine, a robot. I could kill without issue and I could die without issue. It is all meaningless to me.
Relatable and the pain only grows everyday. :feelswah::blackpill:

• +1
Buddhas me

• JFL
buddy

you are shit-posting, you get called out for shit-posting, and then you start to make a thing out of it and defending your shit-posting.

like what the fuck did you expect would happen?

if you want to engage in a serious manner, post seriously.
if you want to shitpost then shitpost and accept that people wont take you seriously and call you out, don't defend it as if it were serious.

you shitpost and then defend your shitpost seriously :ogre::ogre::ogre:

at least be light-hearted when shit-posting. dont take yourself so seriously.
i didn’t want to engage in a serious manner that’s why i wrote a 5 letter reply
and you shitpost with some shitty satire posts everyday

and how was i being so serious i told the nigga to stop crying because it’s not as you give the slightest fuck about me telling u to offurself if anything he’s the one taking himself too seriously

i also did not make any ‘thing’ out of it i simply responded to what he said
he said i have a negative rep ratio i said idgaf
he then started bitching about how me saying kys isn’t funny at all and started crying
i then again said that i don’t care and it will have no impact on you
he then said it had no value as if i expected my 5 letter response that i typed in 2 seconds to have value and says not to shitpost as if it is not what 99% of this section and forum in general is

• JFL
good thread, buddy

but i disagree

its all even worse, than you said

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and StrangerDanger

and how was i being so serious i told the nigga to stop crying because it’s not as you give the slightest fuck about me telling u to offurself if anything he’s the one taking himself too seriously

he then started bitching about how me saying kys isn’t funny at all and started crying
he then said it had no value as if i expected my 5 letter response that i typed in 2 seconds to have value and says not to shitpost as if it is not what 99% of this section and forum in general is

I can relate to this, even though I have a family that cares for me

What no connection to god does to a mfer, lees de koraan, je hebt niks te verliezen. Je zult zien dat het met de blackpill eens is. Als in de realiiteit

• JFL

Chinless kid