I don’t care about women

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I don’t care about women anymore I don’t need them they are not worth my time anymore and im about to cut my horny friend off

All he talks about is girls and makes me horny my fucking bluepilled friend

I told him marriage was bad and he said what no it not bro so yeah im cutting him off soon or when high school is over lol

All my friends want to do is clubbing and hitting on foids, like com‘on bro, have some self control and focus on yourself for once instead of chasing foids like horny animals without other goals in life

Already am cutting them off and only hanging out when they actually want to do smart shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
All my friends want to do is clubbing and hitting on foids, like com‘on bro, have some self control and focus on yourself for once instead of chasing foids like horny animals without other goals in life

Already am cutting them off and only hanging out when they actually want to do smart shit
I guess that’s just the AVERAGE life for normies

get drunk chase women and become betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I don’t care about women anymore I don’t need them they are not worth my time anymore and im about to cut my horny friend off

All he talks about is girls and makes me horny my fucking bluepilled friend

I told him marriage was bad and he said what no it not bro so yeah im cutting him off soon or when high school is over lol
Your friend sound like he's in highschool.If so.Then of course he's going to party and chase after women...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467