I don’t deserve my gf

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Karma is real
@Gaygymmaxx I fucked up AGAIN.

So for the 1000th time I was ‘talking’ to a girl behind my gf’s back. She wouldn’t even be mad if I just told her but I kept lying about it and denying it until she figured it out yesterday. She is angry with me which is entirely justified. I’m just a fucking retard, I wanted to do better this time (we been on and off 4 times now) I wznt to be a better man for her since she deserves the entire world. She is my everything, she is the reason I wake up with a smile, she makes me feel seen and comfortable. She brings my younger self out.

I shouldn’t have ever lied about it, I didn’t even say anything sexual or wtv to that girl behind her back, I was texting her only when I was suicidal and needed help. But why did I have to fucking lie about it.

My gf hates me rn but she still promises to never give up, she said she lost even more trust in me than last time and that it’s gonna take a long time to gain it back. I know I’m a retard and I just want her to trust me because I know from myself that I would NEVER cheat on her again.
She’s so pure and innocent, I’ve been her only bf ever and she hasn’t touched someone besides me in her life. She’s loyal, loving, caring and the perfect mother. (@Gaygymmaxx can confirm that with the numbas innit).

I just feel so guilty because I can’t seem to stop hurting her even if that’s the last thing I wanna do in this entire world.

Please insult the fuck out of me in the replies, thanks saars

Istg this is a promise, if I lose her I will become a raging serial killer. If we keep fighting for eachother I’m gonna be the happiest dude in the entire universe

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Klasik616 and lucifer6969
Jfl at your gf

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PsychoDsk
Jfl at your gf
Stfu you disgusting incel nigger, you’re supposed to insult me. I will literally track you and come smash your face in with my huge cock niggerboy

• So Sad
Reactions: onskibidi
Stfu you disgusting incel nigger, you’re supposed to insult me. I will literally track you and come smash your face in with my huge cock niggerboy
Whats her rating

• +1
Reactions: miserablenigga64
I’ll give it a year
Wonder what the crash out after will be

• +1
Reactions: motiascension
She dumb asl

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Funnyunenjoyer1 and PsychoDsk
You’re going to realize AWALT, it’s not a bad thing, it’s just their nature, but there are going to be so many subconscious blackpills that make you hate both her and yourself, feel a lot of insecurity and like your perfect illusion got ruined

That’s life

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PsychoDsk
I’ll give it a year
Wonder what the crash out after will be
We’ve been together for 5 years now with 4 breaks of like 3-6 months. I’m gonna marry her 100%, I just need to be better

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
You’re going to realize AWALT, it’s not a bad thing, it’s just their nature, but there are going to be so many subconscious blackpills that make you hate both her and yourself, feel a lot of insecurity and like your perfect illusion got ruined

That’s life
That’s true, sometimes I feel undeserving of her because I’m not 8psl jfl. I know that someday she might look at someone else and think he’s better than me but that’s okay.

Her mother is the definition of a good wife, she’s home 24/7 and loves all her kids and her husband to death. She would never hurt any of them ever, she treated me like her own son and whenever I would fuck up she would listen to what I have to say and forgive me.

My gf is just like her mother, she’s loyal so I think I can deal with the blackpill because I do trust her 100%

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Karma is real

So for the 1000th time I was ‘talking’ to a girl behind my gf’s back. She wouldn’t even be mad if I just told her but I kept lying about it and denying it until she figured it out yesterday. She is angry with me which is entirely justified. I’m just a fucking retard, I wanted to do better this time (we been on and off 4 times now) I wznt to be a better man for her since she deserves the entire world. She is my everything, she is the reason I wake up with a smile, she makes me feel seen and comfortable. She brings my younger self out.

I shouldn’t have ever lied about it, I didn’t even say anything sexual or wtv to that girl behind her back, I was texting her only when I was suicidal and needed help. But why did I have to fucking lie about it.

My gf hates me rn but she still promises to never give up, she said she lost even more trust in me than last time and that it’s gonna take a long time to gain it back. I know I’m a retard and I just want her to trust me because I know from myself that I would NEVER cheat on her again.
She’s so pure and innocent, I’ve been her only bf ever and she hasn’t touched someone besides me in her life. She’s loyal, loving, caring and the perfect mother. (@Gaygymmaxx can confirm that with the numbas innit).

I just feel so guilty because I can’t seem to stop hurting her even if that’s the last thing I wanna do in this entire world.

Istg this is a promise, if I lose her I will become a raging serial killer. If we keep fighting for eachother I’m gonna be the happiest dude in the entire universe
Just be a bad person = get a girlfriend
Good men don't get girlfriends
Thread '𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻' https://looksmax.org/threads/the-be...he-less-attractive-you-are-for-women.1188012/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, autistic_tendencies and PsychoDsk
Karma is real

okay, send her to me then :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Karma is real

I hate niggas that cheat on women while me and the boys in black GET NOT A CRUMB

0 advice for you, in fact I just placed a HEX on you scumbag! It's about to get worse!

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and autistic_tendencies
I hate niggas that cheat on women while me and the boys in black GET NOT A CRUMB

0 advice for you, in fact I just placed a HEX on you scumbag! It's about to get worse!
I thought we wuz homies :feelswah:
Also I didn’t cheat on her ever, I just texted some questionable things couple years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Also why tf do you always make me stress out niggerchild
Be gentle :owo::owo::owo:

Maybe he’s karma life path

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
just dont humilliate yourself and keep your masculine frame. pretend nothing happened and dont bend over backwards to compensate for anything, or else she will lose all attraction for you. she might be virgin unicorn and anything but shes still a women and if u dont keep ur frame and give the impression u cant lose her shes gone. just let her know u dont care that much and you might change (if you wish). if u dont keep ur frame, shes gonna leave and make you think it was because of this, but no. i know better. dont show weakness, stay on top of your game and keep treating her as less them yourself.
Karma is real

That’s true, sometimes I feel undeserving of her because I’m not 8psl jfl. I know that someday she might look at someone else and think he’s better than me but that’s okay.

Her mother is the definition of a good wife, she’s home 24/7 and loves all her kids and her husband to death. She would never hurt any of them ever, she treated me like her own son and whenever I would fuck up she would listen to what I have to say and forgive me.

My gf is just like her mother, she’s loyal so I think I can deal with the blackpill because I do trust her 100%
your fucked buddy... seems like you dont know shit about women

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover