i don’t deserve my girlfriend .

swt

swt

Average Joe
i yelled at her for trying to do something nice and idek why i did it i just wanted to power trip temporarily without realizing, she wanted to buy something for my little sister and I and i told her absolutely not for my sister because my sister is already spoiled and doesn’t deserve it whatsoever , then she started saying but she likes to buy stuff for my little sister because it makes her happy and i yelled at her about how i can’t inforce any discipline on my sister because of her and etc and she started crying in the car

dude i feel so bad now, you were all right i really do need therapy, fuck bro.

on top of that she later texted me APOLOGIZING for crying. good god bro i’m an asshole.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: med, 5'7 zoomer, gods lonely man and 3 others
Honest reaction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, BrainrottenZoomer, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Girls like abuse

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy, MoggerGaston and Clown Show
sticks and stones can break my bones but my toilet will never be clogged

True you deserve nothing but love from your mother

labeled venting and you still clicked on it just to comment this, giga retard :forcedsmile:

Yeah just to let you know no one cares bro

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about nigga, you did well...

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i yelled at her for trying to do something nice and idek why i did it i just wanted to power trip temporarily without realizing, she wanted to buy something for my little sister and I and i told her absolutely not for my sister because my sister is already spoiled and doesn’t deserve it whatsoever , then she started saying but she likes to buy stuff for my little sister because it makes her happy and i yelled at her about how i can’t inforce any discipline on my sister because of her and etc and she started crying in the car

on top of that she later texted me APOLOGIZING for crying. good god bro i’m an asshole.
u gotta treat her nicer man

• +1
Reactions: swt

Ideal if you don't do it again

Lol having respect for her is crazy. Don’t feel bad, she’d do stuff to hurt you

Lol having respect for her is crazy. Don’t feel bad, she’d do stuff to hurt you
nah man i’ve been with her for a whole year now and not once did she ever do anything to hurt me, she buys me stuff randomly, doesn’t talk to guys at all, not one on her phone besides family.
buys stuff for my little sister, etc

when i tell you she doesn’t have a flaw, like i’m so heavy on it too, if i lost her i 100% would never find a girl anywhere near her again

the most she’s ever done negatively was argue back about whether something was a pentacle or pentagram which she got really upset over because i enforced my point and told her i knew more than her but it’s a topic she’s really into with the witch stuff

and that’s why i feel bad, she’s so pure, if it were anyone else i wouldn’t care

nah man i’ve been with her for a whole year now and not once did she ever do anything to hurt me, she buys me stuff randomly, doesn’t talk to guys at all, not one on her phone besides family.
buys stuff for my little sister, etc

when i tell you she doesn’t have a flaw, like i’m so heavy on it too, if i lost her i 100% would never find a girl anywhere near her again

the most she’s ever done negatively was argue back about whether something was a pentacle or pentagram which she got really upset over because i enforced my point and told her i knew more than her but it’s a topic she’s really into with the witch stuff

and that’s why i feel bad, she’s so pure, if it were anyone else i wouldn’t care
Sounds like my ex. They never stay, don’t be naive

• +1
Reactions: swt
I've only ever treated the girls I dated with respect and got nothing but misery from it. Being ditched over whatsapp like I am a loser-nothing.

Abusing women is the key to making them love you. You need the right balance ofcourse, but you seem to be on the right track.
Your girl is apologizing for you and crying for you: you are doing well.

• +1
Reactions: swt and ascension

W, but please dont have kids if ur gonna act like this nigga :lul: