I don't do politics

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Muh left wing muh right wing. It doesn't matter to me does it get me pussy? It doesn't.

The only politics I'll be mildly interested in is Islam because it means all of us will get virgin pussy, other stuff is a waste of time to me. Politicians exists solely for posturing and to increase their T levels. Guess what? I can increase my T levels by fucking Trumps wife by looksmaxing.

You really think you can make a change? Be real, the only reason you go parade around like a monkey is because it's preferable to rotting at home if even that( beep beep Tiananmen square). Politics is a waste of time unless you have power or a good chance of being politician. Read philosophy and lift weights instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703 and Johanjohan
retards and thinking they are intelligent for not caring about politics is an iconic duo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18494 and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 18244
Muh left wing muh right wing. It doesn't matter to me does it get me pussy? It doesn't.

The only politics I'll be mildly interested in is Islam because it means all of us will get virgin pussy, other stuff is a waste of time to me. Politicians exists solely for posturing and to increase their T levels. Guess what? I can increase my T levels by fucking Trumps wife by looksmaxing.

You really think you can make a change? Be real, the only reason you go parade around like a monkey is because it's preferable to rotting at home if even that( beep beep Tiananmen square). Politics is a waste of time unless you have power or a good chance of being politician. Read philosophy and lift weights instead.
No

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
So you are basically saying, you don’t care about anything except pussy. Wow at your priorities and purpose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703