i don’t even know how to ask a girl on a date JFL

Xtra

Xtra

this is how fucked i am and niggas on this site will still say being ugly is worse than not even being able to do simple commands like ask a girl out. i like this girl but wtf where should i ask her to go, haven’t been on a date in years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, jessepinkman, deadstock and 1 other person
this is how fucked i am and niggas on this site will still say being ugly is worse than not even being able to do simple commands like ask a girl out. i like this girl but wtf where should i ask her to go, haven’t been on a date in years
Similar thing, I was often passive in these cases and waited for them to ask me. Now I'm pretty screwed

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Be good looking and she’ll be the one asking you

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
What’s the point, she’ll flake if you’re sub chad anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
The only time I ever "asked out" a girl was when she approached me at a bar. Before we went home, I asked her "do you want to meet up again?" I meant as friends but she took it as us going on a date so we went on 2 dates lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra and Darkeningstar
Be good looking and she’ll be the one asking you
What’s the point, she’ll flake if you’re sub chad anyways.
i make a thread about asking a girl and two closet homos jump in and talk about their lust for chad, not what i asked for, anyway i live in a country where girls have low looks standards so it’s not a looks issue

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
The only time I ever "asked out" a girl was when she approached me at a bar. Before we went home, I asked her "do you want to meet up again?" I meant as friends but she took it as us going on a date so we went on 2 dates lol.
when was this and how did the dates go?

• +1
when was this and how did the dates go?
April last year. It was weird. She was lovebombing me like crazy, telling me how amazing I look, how she can't wait to show me off to her parents, how she masturbates thinking about me. On the second date she was basically begging me to go back to a hotel to have sex. I legit didn't want to, I wasn't in the mood. We went anyway and the wagie at the reception said they're booked out which was obvious bullshit but whatever, I was relieved honestly.

We said we'd do it on the 3rd date. A few days after that, she messaged me with the typical "it's not you, it's me" and that she's not ready to date right now because she's not mentally stable.
Then she went and fucked some guy a few days later, then a foid and now she's been dating this other guy for over a year now.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
April last year. It was weird. She was lovebombing me like crazy, telling me how amazing I look, how she can't wait to show me off to her parents, how she masturbates thinking about me. On the second date she was basically begging me to go back to a hotel to have sex. I legit didn't want to, I wasn't in the mood. We went anyway and the wagie at the reception said they're booked out which was obvious bullshit but whatever, I was relieved honestly.

We said we'd do it on the 3rd date. A few days after that, she messaged me with the typical "it's not you, it's me" and that she's not ready to date right now because she's not mentally stable.
Then she went and fucked some guy a few days later, then a foid and now she's been dating this other guy for over a year now.
That is grim asf my friend

• +1

holy shit lol what was her looks level? she seemed bpd and i despise bpd women

i make a thread about asking a girl and two closet homos jump in and talk about their lust for chad, not what i asked for, anyway i live in a country where girls have low looks standards so it’s not a looks issue
Reality is brutal isn’t it?

That is grim asf my friend
Honestly she's a trashy goth hoe as you can probably tell by my post, but I did like her. She was fun and not some basic cunt that you can only talk to about vanilla lattes. She was sending me slightly aspie memes and everything.
It was really detrimental to my mental health since I was sure I was about to have a girlfriend. I basically didn't leave my bed for a month after and I sent her cucked messages asking to meet up "as friends" in hopes she'd change her mind jfl.

holy shit lol what was her looks level? she seemed bpd and i despise bpd women
I can't really rate people that i'm close to in any way objectively, I can only do that for random internet nobodies.
She looked nice. I mainly liked her big blue eyes lol.
But she is also one of those women who will probably balloon up in her mid 20s. She wasn't fat but more on the "thicc side" from what I could see and feel of her body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Xtra
Honestly she's a trashy goth hoe as you can probably tell by my post, but I did like her. She was fun and not some basic cunt that you can only talk to about vanilla lattes. She was sending me slightly aspie memes and everything.
It was really detrimental to my mental health since I was sure I was about to have a girlfriend. I basically didn't leave my bed for a month after and I sent her cucked messages asking to meet up "as friends" in hopes she'd change her mind jfl.

I can't really rate people that i'm close to in any way objectively, I can only do that for random internet nobodies.
She looked nice. I mainly liked her big blue eyes lol.
But she is also one of those women who will probably balloon up in her mid 20s. She wasn't fat but more on the "thicc side" from what I could see and feel of her body.
Bro I am also into a crackwhore woman currently, not obsessed but I'd give her a chance if given the chance and I should definitely not 🤣

My birthday readings let me understand common features of the mind and where they come from

have left me with the conclusion, my good person number

has a negative of: savior complex

• +1