i dont even like sex

Age of Empires

Age of Empires

iz32zt4iu3i4278o234749o82347weuizfjgsdhfmnsdbfmnsd
sex isnt the goal

the goal is to dominate them , make them cry , break their heart , abuse them and have them enjoy it

impregnate as many women as possible
and pay as little child support as possible

256dbf9538b756d1615a914bbeb75571

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Same tbh but I dont enjoy it because I'm low t and circumcised

sex isnt the goal

the goal is to dominate them , make them cry , break their heart , abuse them and have them enjoy it

impregnate as many women as possible
and pay as little child support as possible

View attachment 927626
Well that's a bit harsh.

But I don't enjoy it either. I know that everything is transactional and for validation and it takes the fun out of sex. It's hard for me to see it the same way again, see it as I did before I was blackpilled when I actually enjoyed it much more. Now I just think about how the girls probably thinking of a male model face 6'5 wide framed NFL player while she gets fucked by a normie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, Age of Empires and Acnno
same. i just want a lifelong friend.

• +1
Reactions: Age of Empires and Lux
Same tbh but I dont enjoy it because I'm low t and circumcised
you have to be mega low t if you don't enjoy creampieing bitches

• +1
Reactions: Age of Empires
Keep coping you retarded virgins. Sex is the greatest feeling in life. When the girl is tight and wet your penis loses its mind and I still get hard thinking about the sex i had a year ago. My brain even makes me a Simp and makes me "fall in love". That's how fucking good sex is it makes you think you love the girl when you don't actually just to cope and get more of it

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 6475
Keep coping you retarded virgins. Sex is the greatest feeling in life. When the girl is tight and wet your penis loses its mind and I still get hard thinking about the sex i had a year ago. My brain even makes me a Simp and makes me "fall in love". That's how fucking good sex is it makes you think you love the girl when you don't actually just to cope and get more of it
T. Coombrain

I mean ig. I've never had a solid relationship w a girl just ONS so ig I can't testify to this. But even so, it's just your turn. Sex to me is a primal, childish desire honestly. It is fun in the moment when I'm not being an autist and intellectualizing it though

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998