I don't ever want to move out from my parents' basement

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
It's so comfy here. I got 3 interviews this week and i cannot wait to fail them. Fuck stresscelling moving to a big city working half the day and the other half buying groceries, washing clothes, cleaning room. Too much fatigue

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc, Jungcuck, Deleted member 32285 and 9 others
Low stress life mogs

Isn't it common in italy to live with parents and grandparents for very long anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Trilogy, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Low stress life mogs

Isn't it common in italy to live with parents and grandparents for very long anyway?
I never want to move out. I want to stay a kid Forever. Even when i was in uni Life was too much High stress, i don't even know how did i do it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Don't fall for the hustle meme. If you don't plan on having children just live a humble lifestyle and be frugal for future comfort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Trilogy, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Living alone is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
im mommy's basement boy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Low stress life mogs

once you purge social media, you don't get as bitter or cortisolspiked from seeing women.

None of my other hobbies involve women, even if they do, only femcels (can you imagine a girl being interested in military aircraft simulation?)

i don't leave my house that much, only to buy food or go for hikes late at night/early in the morning to get some air. listening to bittersweet music helps.

i still maintain attractive features of myself (long hair, proper grooming, muscularity etc because it helps with self esteem even when you are purely alone)

once you purge social media, you don't get as bitter or cortisolspiked from seeing women.

None of my other hobbies involve women, even if they do, only femcels (can you imagine a girl being interested in military aircraft simulation?)

i don't leave my house that much, only to buy food or go for hikes late at night/early in the morning to get some air. listening to bittersweet music helps.

i still maintain attractive features of myself (long hair, proper grooming, muscularity etc because it helps with self esteem even when you are purely alone)
how do u get money?

Whats your fav meal to eat

how do u get money?
Freelance job (i have a bachelor in chemistry and basically run some sort of online pharmacy for some company, kind of like dropshipping but the products first go through me since I'm licensed to possess/inspect them)

stemcelling is legit, at least you have money to cope

Based
also living in big city is a scam, unfortunately I was born in one.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL