I don't fear death

D

Deleted member 30325

Mentally ill
A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Why should I be concerned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, AscensionCel, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Realest man alive

@skorp @lunin7 @Toth's thot @Manletmachine @Vermilioncore @Allornothing @Beastimmung @TRUE_CEL

You should fear death

God won't let anybody go to heaven

You should fear death

God won't let anybody go to heaven
This doomed world is not controlled by some vague metaphysical force, it is not god who directs our paths.
Who makes the world this way? Perhaps the world is not made. Perhaps nothing is made. Perhaps it simply is, has been, will always be there…a clock without a craftsman.

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 37089
Are you concerned with anything?

i didn't ask

No one should fear it, but we live in an egocentric society, where people would rather suck up all the temptations of this world for themselves. Then when they die, they end up like those dead pirate skeletons with a bunch of treasure lying everywhere.

If death is facing those who care little about it, they will stand in front of its path, ready for it to absorb them, those who don't want to leave this world will attempt to escape it, not realizing death is inescapable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Why? do you not think I'm normal?
Because you could make the same sort of argument about anything. Your body being tortured and not being tortured contains the same number of molecules and is structurally the same so you shouldn't be concerned by being tortured. The universe contains the same amount of energy no matter what state it's in so nothing that happens matters. And so on. I realize the quote is from Watchmen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
No one should fear it, but we live in an egocentric society, where people would rather suck up all the temptations of this world for themselves. Then when they die, they end up like those dead pirate skeletons with a bunch of treasure lying everywhere.

If death is facing those who care little about it, they will stand in front of its path, ready for it to absorb them, those who don't want to leave this world will attempt to escape it, not realizing death is inescapable.
Death is inevitable. Our fear of it makes us play safe, blocks out emotion. It’s a losing game

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Blud thinks he’s @Deleted member 14166

This doomed world is not controlled by some vague metaphysical force, it is not god who directs our paths.
Who makes the world this way? Perhaps the world is not made. Perhaps nothing is made. Perhaps it simply is, has been, will always be there…a clock without a craftsman.

A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Why should I be concerned?
Straight to jahannam! Like me.