I dont feel comfortable knowing foids are lurking

dxrkprince

dxrkprince

Iron
Blackpill got popular on tiktok and surprisingly it has a large female demographic and they've come to discover .org and habitually lurk here. I don't feel safe knowing this, it's like someone watching you take a shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, vermillioncorefan, Zeta and 8 others
show them whos boss
stay based
stay strong
stay sigma
ER stay sigmmmmaaaaaaaaa ORB STAY SIGMMAAA Meeks stay sigma

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, dbva, Zeta and 4 others
Dont act like you didnt come here yourself because of tiktok

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
That's cucked mindset. Idec if a foid is watching anymore than if a dog saw me take a shit

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
It makes me kinda horny because women love men who think the way I do they just hide it. They prolly fingering themselves to my threads. (I’m coping)

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and watah
Same

@BigJimsWornOutTires
They're people too. Filthy cunts and ugly bitches, but people, nonetheless. I suggest guys who rather avoid foids find a forum with a rainbow or lots of karma.

Foids should know better than to enter this realm. Many lost Chads, many have gone insane. Careful, dripping vaginas. Careful.

wwe smile GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and hypernormie
Blackpill got popular on tiktok and surprisingly it has a large female demographic and they've come to discover .org and habitually lurk here. I don't feel safe knowing this, it's like someone watching you take a shit
There are no foids here

Wait what?

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie
retard feels unsafe knowing foids are on here:lul: rope immediately

Women are everywhere within the manosphere, everywhere.
On youtube in the comment section of Red pill, black pill and even MGTOW video's.
In the comment section of conservative meme pages and even the OG incel site incels.is

my guess is that they realized most men changed, and starting to catch up to their game.
Most men don't chase these whores anymore, and it pisses them off.
You'll see lots of bitter single women on facebook, posting quotes such as:

-'Hard to find a good man, in today's society'

-'Real men DO exist'

-'I dont chase, this Queen Attracts'

-if a man wants you, he will move mountains to see you
(yea sure, moving mountains for some used up pussy)....

Post a video jerking off as a way to get back at the foids for lurking, it will be like flashing hundreds of woman but virtually :feelshmm:

You can even jerk off later to the thought of hundreds of women secretly flicking their bean to your oiled up hog while both of you are simultaneously turned on by how much of a such depraved slut they must be for masturbating to a blackpill website :feelshmm:

Or not, I’m simply providing options :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
private this site if no account tbh

Post a video jerking off as a way to get back at the foids for lurking, it will be like flashing hundreds of woman but virtually :feelshmm:

You can even jerk off later to the thought of hundreds of women secretly flicking their bean to your oiled up hog while both of you are simultaneously turned on by how much of a such depraved slut they must be for masturbating to a blackpill website :feelshmm:

Or not, I’m simply providing options :feelshmm:
Oh, if you really want to piss a foid off, video you jerking off and catching your load in your mouth. SMH, that's like teasing hungry people with videos of you eating.

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie