I don't feel like a mallet at 5'7/170cm in Paris

E

epictroll

Silver
I just got back from a week in Paris and it felt like everyone was much shorter than in the US. In the US every time you go out, especially in places like Vegas or Florida, you are surrounded by 6'1-6'3 Germanic descent Americans.

In Paris, it was common to see French dudes from 170-1705cm, also Iberians/Italians who were in a similar height range.

I was afraid of going to Paris cause I thought I was going to be deathly mogged. Nope, felt very comfy as as a manlet. More comfy than the US.

If I had to guess, the US is probably comparable to Germany in terms of the average height of males.

Go out and explore my fellow manlets!

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
How was it paris

You chose the perfect time to go to Paris

You chose the perfect time to go to Paris
All the hotels were cheap asf cuz the media overhyped muh protests and garbage.

Everything was beautiful. I din't see any protests or garbage. Lol at media over exaggerating everything.

I just got back from a week in Paris and it felt like everyone was much shorter than in the US. In the US every time you go out, especially in places like Vegas or Florida, you are surrounded by 6'1-6'3 Germanic descent Americans.

In Paris, it was common to see French dudes from 170-1705cm, also Iberians/Italians who were in a similar height range.

I was afraid of going to Paris cause I thought I was going to be deathly mogged. Nope, felt very comfy as as a manlet. More comfy than the US.

If I had to guess, the US is probably comparable to Germany in terms of the average height of males.

Southern Europe are manlets.

France, Spain, Italy, and especially Portugal are all short.

But for better experiences i suggest you come to the Netherlands or Serbia. Or Scandinavia. :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 22623
Might consider parismaxxing

I went to paris 2 weeks ago, not only are most men rather short, but normie threshold in term of face is so fcking low, legit didn't saw a single chadlite, barely any htn while spending like 3 hours in the metro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
All the hotels were cheap asf cuz the media overhyped muh protests and garbage.

Everything was beautiful. I din't see any protests or garbage. Lol at media over exaggerating everything.
Man I’m in Paris join me

i wont say my country but my friend average is like 6’3 or smth n in my basketball team i feel small asf at 6’5

Southern Europe are manlets.

France, Spain, Italy, and especially Portugal are all short.

But for better experiences i suggest you come to the Netherlands or Serbia. Or Scandinavia. :aheago:
thats why i never felt like a manlet in spain at 5´10? well theres some tall people too.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Bordeaux for my part

men are on average 1m77 -1m80

I'm 1m90 and it's not uncommon for me to meet men taller than me

but it depends on the cities, the average in France is 1m75

ye the french, italians and spanish tend to be very manlet in height from what i've noticed. they still get pussy too so ideal if you geomaxx there for qt's

H

Half of Parisians are poor Middle Eastern immigrants, not Mediterranids. That's why they are shorter.

Don't where you went but I'm getting height mogged on the daily by highschool zoomers : I'm 6ft 182cm and wearing Alexander Mcqueen shoes.

Don't where you went but I'm getting height mogged on the daily by highschool zoomers : I'm 6ft 182cm and wearing Alexander Mcqueen shoes.
cringe, another neurotic 6ftcel