I don't feel very well lately

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I went for a walk in a forrest. I was looking at nature when I noticed all the dead trees laying around. I wanted to kill myself for some reason. This world is so cruel, everything is constantly dying and killing, I don't wanna live in it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Kingcel32, BigJimsWornOutTires and 5 others
You got lymes disease

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Oh you can’t talk like that now boy! Let’s go out there and lynch some nigger monkeys in the cotton field, I bet you’ll feel better after that boy! Yeehaw git em!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kingcel32, BigJimsWornOutTires, ropemax and 1 other person
You went in woods and now dont feel well.
Emotionally, I feel sad.

Oh you can’t talk like that now boy! Let’s go out there and lynch some nigger monkeys in the cotton field, I bet you’ll feel better after that boy! Yeehaw git em!
yeah, lets destroy Goldstein's cotton picking assets!:feelshehe:

Reload your AR and head off to kindergarten piggy

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Salieri and Deleted member 17791
Twinks live forever

• Woah
You got lymes disease
17791.jpg

he looks like beetle as well

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 17791

• Woah
Ted Kaczynski lede

• JFL

jordy-meow-1116144352-1200x800.jpg

You might want to avoid this forest. Many people never come back out of it alive.

• JFL

jordy-meow-1116144352-1200x800.jpg

You might want to avoid this forest. Many people never come back out of it alive.
Okay:feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Emotionally, I feel sad.

yeah, lets destroy Goldstein's cotton picking assets!:feelshehe:
Its eat or get eaten in this world. No one will ever get sympathy, we all live in hell and our salvation comes with death

• So Sad
Whats wrong with dead trees? i have plenty of them in my forest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16861 and Deleted member 17791
Obviously, seeing death is designed. Obviously, life won't prosper with that former. So the question arises, "What the good golly molly is the deal here?" The answer. We're in Hell. Ugh. I know. A real downer. Not a good ice breaker, that's for sure. I would know. I was at a party a few years back, and folks were mingling—drinking—dancing—the women selecting which man or men they would fuck for that night. A blackie approached me. She had black hair. She said, "Shiet nigga, this be kray-kray for real, you feels me? What up with you?" Ugh. I tried to get in a word, but she cut me off. "Like why so much death, uh? WOOF-WOOF-WOOF!" She shook her fist in the air and hollered that latter.

So I broke some ice. "We're in Hell, hoe."

"Hoe??" Angered filled her charred face. She stepped closer to me with fight in her eyes. "Hoe??"

"Ugh. That's the name of this party. See," I gestured her to a custom-made sign scotched taped to the wall. It read, "Hell Hoe."

She laughed! "Damn, you aint lying, white boi!" As she was smiling, she gave me that lustful look. As if that incident was enough to convince her to fuck me. I told her I had to use the restroom. And so I did. As I was closing that door, it jammed. Then she came rushing in. She tried locking it, but I pushed through her and rushed out of the party and peed on a homeless guy by accident, and went home.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 17791