D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
99% of women are fake. Fake tits fake add etc surgery

Brazil is the country with most cosmetic surgeries in the world behind the USA

Basically every woman in my family had a tit surgery minimum

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and nathan
Most of brazil is subhuman while like 1 percent are good looking argentina is so much better

• +1
Reactions: Acion and truthhurts

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, truthhurts and Hottaco34
99% of women are fake. Fake tits fake add etc surgery

Brazil is the country with most cosmetic surgeries in the world behind the USA

Basically every woman in my family had a tit surgery minimum

is a geomaxx trip to Brazil worth it? Or will I loose all my organs there:feelswhat:

Most of brazil is subhuman while like 1 percent are good looking argentina is so much better
Argentina is
D4458E39 F634 40C1 B244 8B2A1F54B87F
mestizo
@Acion @yandex99 @GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
is a geomaxx trip to Brazil worth it? Or will I loose all my organs there:feelswhat:
I might be biased but out of all the non 1st world countries Brazil is the most mogger

If u want safety youd be better off going south but I don’t think south Brazilians are like the avarage Brazilian

They are more European and closed since most of them are 3rd generation Germans and poles

A bit above in São Paulo it’s probably the best place if u wanna get that easy pussy with the butt lifts and everything

Just don’t go into a favela

If ur from a first world country and suck brazils balls men and women will love u

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Also men in Brazil will probably not care about a forigner slaying like in Slav or Asian countries

Most men in Brazil have women and it’s not common to be incel if ur above subhuman and not completely autistic so nobody will attack u for being a passport bro there

This only happens in countries where men can’t get their own women and are raged at forigners mogging them

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I might be biased but out of all the non 1st world countries Brazil is the most mogger

If u want safety youd be better off going south but I don’t think south Brazilians are like the avarage Brazilian

They are more European and closed since most of them are 3rd generation Germans and poles

A bit above in São Paulo it’s probably the best place if u wanna get that easy pussy with the butt lifts and everything

Just don’t go into a favela

If ur from a first world country and suck brazils balls men and women will love u
Appreciate it bhai:feelsokman:

Brazilian 'men'are as mentally colonized as east Asian women and prefer white women.this is water.

Brazilian pardas are way sexier than white women objectively however.theyre also very affectionate and good at sex.

The richer and higher status the woman the harder it is to get with her.thats why slum dwelling Brazilian morenhas and mulatinhas are so easy to get.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Brazilian 'men'are as mentally colonized as east Asian women and prefer white women.this is water.

Brazilian pardas are way sexier than white women objectively however.theyre also very affectionate and good at sex.

The richer and higher status the woman the harder it is to get with her.thats why slum dwelling Brazilian morenhas and mulatinhas are so easy to get.
No not at all if anything Brazilian women are more into white men than males

Brazil isn’t a white country but there’s a huge white population there being white won’t get u bonus points in Brazil

Brazilians don’t have the SEA or Indian level attraction to whites ofc they prefer whites because of the features but if ur in brazil u can just date a white man or woman who’s Brazilian

I can only speak for myself so this isn’t every Brazilian but me personally I prefer mena women to any other Turkish and Greek pheno

No not at all if anything Brazilian women are more into white men than males

Brazil isn’t a white country but there’s a huge white population there being white won’t get u bonus points in Brazil

Brazilians don’t have the SEA or Indian level attraction to whites ofc they prefer whites because of the features but if ur in brazil u can just date a white man or woman who’s Brazilian

I can only speak for myself so this isn’t every Brazilian but me personally I prefer mena women to any other Turkish and Greek pheno
Tbf,all of 'latinos'are like this

Those Spaniards and Iberian colonizers and rapists did a number on you guys

I'm creole and amerindian and half dutch so I didn't grow up with wuch blatant propaganda showcasing only whites in media and telenovelas etc so I can objectively see Amerindian women are the most attractive with mulattas as a close second(especially habesha women).

I find nordic coloring to be repulsive and caucasoid faces to be extremely boring and plain

But to each their own

If there were more Choctaw women in America id just marry one of them as that's my amerindian blood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
And anything mixed with African will have superior feminine bodies by default.jungle indians are also curvaceous compared to other natives.

The more ethnic brasilheiras do indeed have great booty genetics.

Tbf,all of 'latinos'are like this

Those Spaniards and Iberian colonizers and rapists did a number on you guys

I'm creole and amerindian and half dutch so I didn't grow up with wuch blatant propaganda showcasing only whites in media and telenovelas etc so I can objectively see Amerindian women are the most attractive with mulattas as a close second(especially habesha women).

I find nordic coloring to be repulsive and caucasoid faces to be extremely boring and plain

But to each their own

If there were more Choctaw women in America id just marry one of them as that's my amerindian blood
Yeah that’s true if u watch brazilian TV most of the famous actors and presenters are white

But I mean u can’t really say Brazilians suck up to white ppl when there’s so many there it’s just that the country is huge in population

If u take the number of actual white Brazilians it will probably be bigger than almost any single European country due to the amount of ppl in general

U can only say someone is sucking up to a race when they aren’t of that race maybe brown Brazilians like whites would be correct

It’s like saying Americans are obcessed with white ppl it makes no sense

Yeah that’s true if u watch brazilian TV most of the famous actors and presenters are white

But I mean u can’t really say Brazilians suck up to white ppl when there’s so many there it’s just that the country is huge in population

If u take the number of actual white Brazilians it will probably be bigger than almost any single European country due to the amount of ppl in general

U can only say someone is sucking up to a race when they aren’t of that race maybe brown Brazilians like whites would be correct

It’s like saying Americans are obcessed with white ppl it makes no sense
Most Brazilian whites would not be white in America jfl

They also worship nordic men and women when nordics in Brazil want to separate and are stormfrontcels and don't consider themselves brazilian

I mean how blind and lack of taste to literally see albinoism as goodlooking

Most Brazilian whites would not be white in America jfl

They also worship nordic men and women when nordics in Brazil want to separate and are stormfrontcels and don't consider themselves brazilian
Not all of them the south discussed this briefly same way Texas wanted to separate from the US

I’d say every state in Brazil hates the next tho they would all separate if they could that wasn’t just the white states thing