I don't get guys that have absolute race preferences

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
Literally every race and phenotype even mixed abos have stacies

What's then the point of racial preference?

I'm Muslim(white convert) and would marry a girl or choose a ethnicity based on how non degenerate they are not their color jfl

It makes no sense

Same for girls that like either black or white men both Tyrese and the last czar are terrachads so what's the point

Allah is perfect he doesn't create mistakes

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, datboijj, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
what's the point of her being a stacy if she's a sheboon

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
White Stacy mogs ethnic Stacy to the grave and beyond. And it's genetically and culturally sensible that you would choose someone that's more closely related to you.

Shit thread. KYS OP.

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Bug and The Dark Phoenix
White or nothing

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and Schizotypalcel
White Stacy mogs ethnic Stacy to the grave and beyond. And it's genetically and culturally sensible that you would choose someone that's more closely related to you.

Shit thread. KYS OP.
That's subjective

Blond is more feminine and pretty but dark is more sensuous and sexual and less dull looking more full looking

It all comes down to the traits that appeal to the individual person

Both are hypergorgeous

Yea, but no gooks are hot to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and kentick
Blond is more feminine and pretty but dark is more sensuous and sexual and less dull looking more full looking

Whites can have dark hair and tan skin as well, you dishonest bitch. Not only blondes are White.

Only white race has legit stacies from what i've seen

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and Bug
Whites can have dark hair and tan skin as well, you dishonest bitch. Not only blondes are White.
So there is really little difference between a med and a indo Aryan indian or a Arab tho

• JFL
Reactions: sexy
So there is really little difference between a med and a indo Aryan indian or a Arab tho

Please, tie a knot around your neck and jump from a chair.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91 and iblamepheno1
Only white race has legit stacies from what i've seen
I said absolute racial preference not relative one

White people look better than blacks on average but if a terrastacey black woman with a huge ass liked you and you wouldn't want her there's seriously something wrong with you

I'm Muslim and would marry a girl or choose a ethnicity based on how non degenerate they are not their color jfl

It makes no sense

Same for girls that like either black or white men both Tyrese and the last czar are terrachads so what's the point

Dark skin just doesn’t look good to me

Please, tie a knot around your neck and jump from a chair.
Dude I'm french/dark celtic passing with matte white skin and even I see them as my racial brethren

Last edited:

I'm Muslim(white convert) and would marry a girl or choose a ethnicity based on how non degenerate they are not their color jfl

It makes no sense

It's usually the aspies who are trying to gain some kind of value from being white that think they gain some kind of points for rejecting prime Adriana Lima. Keep in mind they have been treated like shit by white people all their lives because they are the black sheep of their race so there is a cuck fetish in there also. Lima posted her 23andme results boyos, look them up. First of all most here would probably not even be able to hold eye contact with her. There are legit stacies in every race and I'd bang all of them given the chance because I'm a normal T male and yes I'd have kids with them if the connection was there, again because I'm a normally adjusted male. You have to have fallen into the black hole of aspieness to think you as a substandard white who knows he would struggle to hold eye contact with Lima, would reject her because shes only partially european. I don't even want to use a lol emoji because it's far beyond that.

• +1
Reactions: kentick and yandex99
I dont have it at all. Im attracted every single rate.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Misleading post

I don't think many have "absolute" preferences unless they are some sort of hardcore sfcel

But my preferences are heavily skewed against black women for example

It makes no sense

A perfect Indian with no facial flaws < an average white girl

That's really how far my favor goes. White women are just hot. Sorry feller.

Shit thread. KYS OP.
Then why White men hunt Gooks and create uncanny valley children

A perfect Indian with no facial flaws < an average white girl

That's really how far my favor goes. White women are just hot. Sorry feller.
lol many white girls looks average. Its the coloring that makes the difference because it is more preferred color.I have seen beautiful ethnics foid and they mogg the average population death. Good looking people are rare. Most people are death thier average.

Eew you're a monster

Dark chocolate skin can look good and is sensuous too so what's the point I don't get it
Doesnt even matter. The chance i say would be close to 0% to get a black stacy.
They would have different culture

lol many white girls looks average. Its the coloring that makes the difference because is more preferred color.I have seen beautiful ethnics foid and they mogg the average population death.
Races go beyond color differances jfl

lol many white girls looks average. Its the coloring that makes the difference because is more preferred color.I have seen beautiful ethnics foid and they mogg the average population death.
I personally think an average white woman mogs a model tier indian

I fetishisize white women, or just prefer them, call with whatever you want

But your not going to change my mind with logic feller :lul: just preference, and a huge portion of the US shares it thus why Indians and black women are so insecure and post hilarious black pill tik toks online crying for chad

I personally think an average white woman mogs a model tier indian

I fetishisize white women, or just prefer them, call with whatever you want

But your not going to change my mind with logic feller :lul: just preference, and a huge portion of the US shares it thus why Indians and black women are so insecure and post hilarious black pill tik toks online crying for chad
They look fucking meh when they dont make up. They dont have eyebrows or good eyelashes.

yes but i dont like asian foids

They are look fucking meh when they dont make up. They dont have eyebrows or good eyelashes.
I disagree, nigger what I tell you its just my preference

Indians are shit colored I'm sorry (I'm half indian. Very objective)

Latinas are better but still prefer whites

yes but i dont like asian foids
16114327 1184302571687724 6852608177340747256 n
OIP 4

How they're cute af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back