I don’t get how someone can be in America and not speak English

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
Like you gotta know basic English to survive. Learn English you fucking shitskins and spics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, IAMNOTANINCEL, rand anon and 4 others
Over 100 languages spoken in usa blud

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Jova, Madridista and 4 others
You don’t even have to speak English to be a Mexican

There’s only one and it’s English, boy , this ain’t Mexico we speak American here

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jova, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
i can understand it, they just don’t go outside, don’t talk to anyone except on obscure forums and their mom (non english), just like me :smonk:if i lived in spicistan i wouldn speak beaner either, cuz ion go out:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Aren’r you mexican :LOL:
Yeah. Mexicans lives don’t fucking matter, yall are not the Israelites. The fuck…Mexicans are ugly. They need to be all killed and removed. Yall niggas look like shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, rand anon and murdah
This comment right here sums it all up. It's a melting pot. It no longer has an identity.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
Mexicans when they expect their 20 kids smuggled across to border to translate for them

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Madridista
because everything has a translation and it doesnt force them to learn
they live in fellow spic communities too

Well you can say the same about Americans living abroad with their super broken (insert any language)

There’s only one and it’s English, boy , this ain’t Mexico we speak American here
Most of the western USA spoke Spanish
So this is not trueb

Nah this ain’t 1800 anymore old fart get with the times
That means places don't have languages, people have
So it's common to have waves of different languages on the same place

recently saw a video of Indians illegals crossing the border in the states

Has anyone who says this stuff actually learned another language as an adult?

Shit’s difficult tbh.

I studied Arabic for 3 years and I still suck at it.

Has anyone who says this stuff actually learned another language as an adult?

Shit’s difficult tbh.

I studied Arabic for 3 years and I still suck at it.
The thing is, as an English speaker I wouldn’t ever move somewhere where the majority language was something else, unless I was willing to learn that language. Why move somewhere and not even bother trying to learn the language that’s spoken there? You’re just gonna make everything harder for you and everyone you interact with.

The thing is, as an English speaker I wouldn’t ever move somewhere where the majority language was something else, unless I was willing to learn that language. Why move somewhere and not even bother trying to learn the language that’s spoken there? You’re just gonna make everything harder for you and everyone you interact with.

Most people don’t think the way you think. Native English speakers are generally the least likely group to attempt learn another language when they move though.

Thailand/phillipines/spain/portugal/indonesia is full of American/brits/australians who have been living there for 20 years and don’t know any of the local language.

teach me some English bro
I literally living in us for almost 8yrs but cannot understand when native speakers talk fast
its not like I can't speak at all, but the conversation when I have with other mostly goes the same and boring shi ( like what u ate for dinner, what u do, how r u, etc)
just like the other guy said on top,
"they just don’t go outside, don’t talk to anyone except on obscure forums and their mom (non English)"
this is literally me..