I don’t get this cope about pump and dump

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace
Girls won’t make it that easy, they won’t let you just fuck them and leave after. I had a friend that pumped and dumped a girl (he has it good with women) and she went insane and nearly killed him, he never told me she did that but he implied it to me that he was traumatized by going to a certain area.

Even attractive guys have to go through bullshit nowadays jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz and Xtra
no one "pumps and dumps" it's just an incel term, only people who would pump and dump are those with hateful incel minds and no normie or chad has that mindset

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, deadstock, nathan and 2 others
no one "pumps and dumps" it's just an incel term, only people who would pump and dump are those with hateful incel minds and no normie or chad has that mindset
I am a hateful incel then cause I can’t feel anything special for 90% of women

But I never had that easy access to pussy anyway so it’s just a mindset, no one’s fucking forcing them to be fucking promiscuous

Girls won’t make it that easy, they won’t let you just fuck them and leave after. I had a friend that pumped and dumped a girl (he has it good with women) and she went insane and nearly killed him, he never told me she did that but he implied it to me that he was traumatized by going to a certain area.

Foids want ltrs. It’s within their wiring

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and lunin7

Why did he pump and dump her?

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Why did he pump and dump her?
I don’t know maybe because she was annoying but had an attractive body

He is younger than me too (16) and did this to a senior (18) for which I’m also a senior

Idk how this nigga did it but it happened

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I don’t know maybe because she was annoying but had an attractive body

He is younger than me too (16) and did this to a senior (18) for which I’m also a senior

Idk how this nigga did it but it happened
What’s his looks level and why was she annoying

• +1
Reactions: silencio and lunin7
Women look at me like I'm evil

• So Sad
Partake in degeneracy, expect degeneracy

• +1
Women look at me like I'm evil
when in reality they’re the evil ones who have nothing but hatred for sub 8

This cope man

• +1
I've had a woman at a hostel I've never met or talked to basically grab me and have sex with me, and then never see me again. Pumping and dumping is absolutely a real thing even though in my example I was the one that was pumped and dumped.

There is also this one girl I had sex with just a few times and still to this day she will send me random messages from time to time saying she misses my penis and how much she wants to be with me and will do anything for me. I am always hyper paranoid when I pass through her neighbourhood.

There was also this one time I had a girl stay the night but I had another date planned for lunch and she wouldn't leave my apartment, I told her I had an appointment and she had to leave, but she kept insisting that she could just wait for me while I was away, obviously I was planning to bring another girl back so she had to go. So I got angry and yelled at her to get the fuck out, I've never been so frustrated in my life and it was the first time I had ever yelled at anyone.

So there are absolutely cases when you need to deal with bullshit. But having a problem of women being crazy into you is a very good problem to have.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Xangsane
I've had a woman at a hostel I've never met or talked to basically grab me and have sex with me, and then never see me again. Pumping and dumping is absolutely a real thing even though in my example I was the one that was pumped and dumped.

There is also this one girl I had sex with just a few times and still to this day she will send me random messages from time to time saying she misses my penis and how much she wants to be with me and will do anything for me. I am always hyper paranoid when I pass through her neighbourhood.

There was also this one time I had a girl stay the night but I had another date planned for lunch and she wouldn't leave my apartment, I told her I had an appointment and she had to leave, but she kept insisting that she could just wait for me while I was away, obviously I was planning to bring another girl back so she had to go. So I got angry and yelled at her to get the fuck out, I've never been so frustrated in my life and it was the first time I had ever yelled at anyone.

So there are absolutely cases when you need to deal with bullshit. But having a problem of women being crazy into you is a very good problem to have.
What do you want really?

• +1
What pheno and what was her rating
She demanded an ltr?
I don’t know everything about them but they were together for a very short time like 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and lunin7
Girls won’t make it that easy, they won’t let you just fuck them and leave after
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
They definitely wouldn’t want that to happen though let’s be honest. Sure they might partake but they’ll be fueled with resentment (women)
Ok.

So we agree women get pump n dumped by Chad hoping for LTR and become bitter and blame ugly men for what attractive men do wrong.

Also women would prefer getting pump n dumped by Chad than LTR with their looksmatch anyways.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Xangsane
Ok.

So we agree women get pump n dumped by Chad hoping for LTR and become bitter and blame ugly men for what attractive men do wrong.

Also women would prefer getting pump n dumped by Chad than LTR with their looksmatch anyways.
Why are foids desperate for ltr and feel entitled to it?

• +1
Foids want ltrs. It’s within their wiring
Why dosent this particular girl in my case want a ltr? shes been contacting and trying to hu w me for months

Why dosent this particular girl in my case want a ltr? shes been contacting and trying to hu w me for months
She likes your looks

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
She likes your looks
So she dislikes something in my personality?
She contacted me yesterday after months then the next day post a story of her @ a club