I don't get this mentality

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
people here are telling to stop being a faggot (@Primalsplit) and grow some balls or something to that effect.

how can you even think like this when people have treated you as a complete joke, not because of your attitude but because of how you look?

you are what you look like at the end of the day. your behavior means nothing ebcause people assign a certain role to you by looking at your face.

And no matter how hard you try to escape it (which i tried to btw), the truth will always catch up to you in the end.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreekGenes, Primalsplit and Deleted member 47180
And no matter how hard you try to escape it (which i tried to btw), the truth will always catch up to you in the end.
darktriadmaxx, also you don't escape the blackpill, you embrace it, live in it, use it to your advantage

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
how the fuck can i dark triad maxx with my face lol? that lesbo whore could smell im a pathetic incel just from 1 picture
dark triad is about how you look, but that doesn't mean theres only one way to achieve dark triad, all u gotta do is look evil

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
dark triad is about how you look, but that doesn't mean theres only one way to achieve dark triad, all u gotta do is look evil
i got abused puppy eyes so i cant look evil no matter what. my oneitis looks pretty dark triad with her hooded eyes and cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
i got abused puppy eyes so i cant look evil no matter what. my oneitis looks pretty dark triad with her hooded eyes and cheekbones
pm me ur pics i can help

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 84615
R! her

• JFL
it's over for your darktriadmaxxng then, eye area is the most important since its purely genetics

• So Sad
Not much u can do well said with "people assign you a role just by looking at your face" it's all pre-determined once you are born

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 84615
My
itis and have similar dark triad level

• Woah
people here are telling to stop being a faggot (@Primalsplit) and grow some balls or something to that effect.

how can you even think like this when people have treated you as a complete joke, not because of your attitude but because of how you look?
that's exactly the reason why you should grow some balls and stop being a faggot.

The world is walking all over you and treating you like dirt. The reaction to that should be anger, rage,

Start treating other people like shit, only looking out for your own self-interest from now on.
Fuck everyone else. You only do what want now and make other people do what you want.

Feel like you can't make other people do what you want? Sigma Male Lonewolf Life is for you until you can.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, Darkeningstar, Primalsplit and 1 other person
it's over for your darktriadmaxxng then, eye area is the most important since its purely genetics
she mogged me so hard that i hate myself for trying to slay her :feelswhy:. i should have sticked to my old itis who had a shitty eye area too

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Not much u can do well said with "people assign you a role just by looking at your face" it's all pre-determined once you are born
best i could do was being a simp for my old oneitis :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

The world is walking all over you and treating you like dirt. The reaction to that should be anger, rage,
no matter how angry you get it wont change what happened.

maye you can learn from past mistkaes but the future wont be any better anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
no matter how angry you get it wont change what happened.

maye you can learn from past mistkaes but the future wont be any better anyway.
why're u here venting about it u dont want us ti help?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and Primalsplit
i was a complete joke to my oneitis lol
I'm not sure what I was to mine, just some guy probably, not really worth a second thought

• So Sad
that's exactly the reason why you should grow some balls and stop being a faggot.

Start treating other people like shit, only looking out for your own self-interest from now on.
Fuck everyone else. You only do what want now and make other people do what you want.

Feel like you can't make other people do what you want? Sigma Male Lonewolf Life is for you until you can.
Unfathomably based.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
I'm not sure what I was to mine, just some guy probably, not really worth a second thought
i wasnt even guy, just an NPC to vent a bit and announce her future plans :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i wasnt even guy, just an NPC to vent a bit and announce her future plans :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
She just chatted with me for a couple of months then I stopped texting first

• So Sad
i disagree. i believe that everyone should be treated with respect and that the weak people should be protected
You're aware, this is the exact opposite to how women think right? At least when it comes to partners.

Otherwise we would have been an extinct race long ago.

• So Sad
You're aware, this is the exact opposite to how women think right? At least when it comes to partners.
i am which why i know that women are evil. life is all about being the good guy

Otherwise we would have been an extinct race long ago.
humanity can survive without sacrifices :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL