i dont get why most men wouldnt date girl with of

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
immoral bitch who is almost a nympho and gets money for it, u make content with her and also make money, if ur worried abt other men in her dms ur dumb and insecure

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and HeightPilledum
Only if I get to take away her money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370
idk maybe cause i dont want my gf's asshole cheaper than a netflix subscription

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and WeiWei
ur thinking like redpilled cuck, at the end of the day its digital picture, pixels she sends, you fuck her

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
ur thinking like redpilled cuck, at the end of the day its digital picture, pixels she sends, you fuck her
wanting a gf with an of is textbook cuck definition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, framemoggerr, flippasav and 2 others
Fucking one vs dating one are two different things, date an of girl and it becomes public knowledge, you'll be known as a cuck

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
That's unironically true, given how many of these OF whores only cost 3 dollars a month LOL

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
That's unironically true, given how many of these OF whores only cost 3 dollars a month LOL
yeah and most OF models make jack shit per month. The only OF models who make a considerable amount of income are the top 0.0001%

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
One of the scenarios that I fap to is where I have a gf and her friend has OF and i say oh u have of haha and she says yeah haha and i say should i subscribe like jokingly and she says if u want and then i subscribe and msg her on there and then she knows i want her and then on a night out we end up fucking behind my gf's back.

A lot of OF sluts' accounts are managed by their boyfriends. Very low IQ if you think a OF thot would actually give a shit about the paypigs in her DMs. It's all about the money.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum and WeiWei
yeah and most OF models make jack shit per month. The only OF models who make a considerable amount of income are the top 0.0001%
Is that true? Are you saying the vast majority of IG sluts I see advertizing their shitty OF don't make a living off OF, a decent one?

Imo, OF or any of the sort is acceptable only if you take part in it

But tbh, I can understand the cortisol spike of having thousands of simps masturbaring to your gf while you're the one who fucks her irl :feelshehe:

• +1
Is that true? Are you saying the vast majority of IG sluts I see advertizing their shitty OF don't make a living off OF, a decent one?
yes pretty much. go on reddit, you'll see tons of OF models tryna promote their onlyfans but the threads get no 0 replies or views- whihc prettty much means nobody gaf

• Woah
Why do you think they don’t? It’s common sense not to

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
yes pretty much. go on reddit, you'll see tons of OF models tryna promote their onlyfans but the threads get no 0 replies or views- whihc prettty much means nobody gaf
i neverr seen this