I don't get why people suicide

ryuken

ryuken

Master
You literally have no reason to suicide no matter how much your life is bad you can still make fun of jews or Italians and perform DIY surgeries

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, try2beme, Imretarded? and 5 others
lol funny

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and ryuken
No diy surgeries for ur autism

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
i hope youre not older than 14 saying this

You literally have no reason to suicide no matter how much your life is bad you can still make fun of jews or Italians and perform DIY surgeries
Most ppl who commit suicide aren’t in the mind to care abt this stuff, they’re literally at the lowest point possible they won’t find anything funny at that point. People who are just fed up and apathetic don’t kill themselves.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Esteban1997, ryuken and 1 other person
I'm going to give myself a few years after which I'm going to consider quite seriously the possibility

Suicide isnt selfish tbh why should you continúe living just cause some faggot tells you not to do It It might hurt for your family but your hurting aswell suicide shouldnt be a considered a tabboo

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
U not getting it is all there is to say, theres a reason ur a live. They cant even find one

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
No diy surgeries for ur autism
@<6PSLcel after finding out what lobotomies are for
IMG 6095

Just stick a icepick up your eyesocket (or nose) and destroy part of your frontal lobe. You will become a low inhib badboy with no morals.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
whatt's ur looks level and pheno bro

egyptians are hit or miss, most of them are brown but some (esp in alexandria and white passing)

like today when i was volunteering at a hospital there was a really pretty egyptian girl that looked 100% syrian (blue eyes, light brown hair white skin etc. )

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
whatt's ur looks level and pheno bro

egyptians are hit or miss, most of them are brown but some (esp in alexandria and white passing)

like today when i was volunteering at a hospital there was a really pretty egyptian girl that looked 100% syrian (blue eyes, light brown hair white skin etc. )
i'm on the brown side some said i'm low mtb and some said high mtb but i consider myself mid ltn

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer