I don't get why, whenever height is brought up, people say "good in every country accept the Netherlands haha" like bro..

cashmerefraud

cashmerefraud

Platinum
Who genuinely wants to move there anyway

U can't take opinions about height here seriously. I'm living in Germany and am 6'2, all my 6 feet friends heightmog nearly everyone. Everything from 5'11 is fine, even in the Netherlands.

• Woah
Reactions: cashmerefraud
Ur face gotta be at least mtn, which u probably are anyway. As long as u're not fat and around 5'11- 6ft u‘re fine. Won't be a mogger, but its enough to get dates and a gf.

• Love it
Ur face gotta be at least mtn, which u probably are anyway. As long as u're not fat and around 5'11- 6ft u‘re fine. Won't be a mogger, but its enough to get dates and a gf.
That's a relief then, preciate it man

Damn, they really got messed up in WW2.
and we're fucking ourselves right now without the need of another world war. Fucking leftist politics, economy is failing, never began for germancels

• +1
Reactions: Graham
U can't take opinions about height here seriously. I'm living in Germany and am 6'2, all my 6 feet friends heightmog nearly everyone. Everything from 5'11 is fine, even in the Netherlands.
What chance does an outsider realistically have of dating success in Germany?
I'm a white, native English speaking HTN, too retarded to learn German even if I tried
I feel like the language barrier (and people stick with their own groups barrier) is underrated for those attempting to euromax

• +1
What chance does an outsider realistically have of dating success in Germany?
I'm a white, native English speaking HTN, too retarded to learn German even if I tried
I feel like the language barrier (and people stick with their own groups barrier) is underrated for those attempting to euromax
Imo as long as u're okayish looking and have an interesting story why u're in Germany in ur description, people will still go on dates with you via OLD. German people definetly are stuck in bubbles imo and aren't very open to foreign people, but that's just our culture. Germans mistrust other Germans also, so it will he harder to get dates in irl situations I can imagine.You definetly need to get to know people right away, once u're in a friendgroup, it will be a snowball of getting to know new people. Uni and ur work place are perfect for that. OLD should still result in the same amount of dates. Bumble is the best app here imo, I'm nearly in a relationship because of that app.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4