I dont get your guys fascination over Chico, tbh

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
I mean, he is good looking ngl but not that special

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lux, 6485b025t, Deleted member 9048 and 7 others
Certainly PSL 8 at his prime but he is currently degenerating and doesn't seem to care

And I read he got cucked by his wife as well and supports BLM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadrapist, Deleted member 9048 and 3 others
Chadlite with harmony and model status plus tall, as a result mogs chads

Simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 8902
He's the real-life articulation of good PSL features.

And he's tall. And he looks good in motion IRL.

And his sku is massive, makes his already good features even more remarkable.

But yes, IMO he's been too overhyped on here If you ask me.

Tbh he is overrated here

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wernhervonbraun, Lux, Deleted member 9048 and 4 others
Certainly PSL 8 at his prime but he is currently degenerating and doesn't seem to care

And I read he got cucked by his wife as well and supports BLM

His wife cheated on him?

mogged
120844881 740644589825935 5017861637595177746 n

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadrapist, Lux and 1 other person
He's overrated but he's also a walking testament to "harmony" (which is just good ratios). He has average to average features with a single top tier feature (great eye area) but with great ratios which makes him look really good. He gets mogged by many people posted on here but he was still undoubtedly a Chad in his prime.

8706.jpg

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
He's overrated but he's also a walking testament to "harmony" (which is just good ratios). He has average to average features with a single top tier feature (great eye area) but with great ratios which makes him look really good. He gets mogged by many people posted on here but he was still undoubtedly a Chad in his prime.

Chico looks attainable to the average user but he isn't due to his insane harmony and ratios that you're talking about. That's why people here love him... he doesn't have top 1% bones so the average .me user thinks that having good collagen, hair, brows and lashes will put them in the same league as chico...

It's secret coping because they know they will never come close to the forward growth of the real chads even after countless surgeries. Also, no amount of collagen will make give you the perfect midface ratio, es ratio, IPD, PFL etc...

It's one big massive cope... just like looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Chico looks attainable to the average user but he isn't due to his insane harmony and ratios that you're talking about. That's why people here love him... he doesn't have top 1% bones so the average .me user thinks that having good collagen, hair, brows and lashes will put them in the same league as chico...

It's secret coping because they know they will never come close to the forward growth of the real chads even after countless surgeries. Also, no amount of collagen will make give you the perfect midface ratio, es ratio, IPD, PFL etc...

they should look up to someone like alpha m or alex costa, they are looksmaxxed normies not someone like chico who is still chad..

100% agree without his height he wouldn’t be considered to be PSL god, o pry and prime barrett mog him at least imo

sytyl rage react this bro

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
they should look up to someone like alpha m or alex costa, they are looksmaxxed normies not someone like chico who is still chad..

They should not compare themselves to anybody. Looksmaxxing is pointless. You cannot escape fate. It's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: mkoomz

The only people that Bimax ascends to similar Chad anteface profiles are people who need CCW/CW (more CCW) so I am in between on your statement there. Upper Maxilla is far harder to approach when it comes to forward growth, but unless it is death tier, it is far less important than lower third forward growth. There have been users here and others not on here who come out with similar Chad lower thirds from surgery, but it comes with finding a surgeon who is "blackpilled" enough to also care about aesthetics.

Let him rest in peace, we should stop post about him, since he is now totally irrelevant. 2-3 users on here mog him, and next to tyler maher he would be a invisible nobody.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Lux