I dont give a fuck im buying frozen meat

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
I found a farm that would sell to me and I calculated, for me to get various types of organs and ground meats from many different animals it would only cost me 30 a week, and I could live off that amount. For example 4 pounds liver, 4 pounds heart and 2 pounds ground meat all grass fed organic beef is $32. I don't give a fuck if 80% of micronutrients are lost this is so cheap, I'll be getting raw milk, eggs and fruits from stores which have 100% of the micronutrients anyway so it compensates for it total of like $50 a week. That is very cheap for aajonus diet @thereallegend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gonthar, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 4 others
Google says there is little change in nutrition anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, sportsmogger, Jova and 2 others
  • +1
What's your source of income? Welfare right?

Also:

Parents money jfl but im planning on just saving up for a rifle then killing whole deer at a time for raw meat

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
Parents money jfl but im planning on just saving up for a rifle then killing whole deer at a time for raw meat
Get a hunting and fishing license. Right now it's legal to hunt deer where I'm at. In the summer you can fish non stop. Honestly that's what I need to do to stop relying on the matrix. The time will come when those that loved us will forsake us under worldly influences. We must stack up bread and work on survival skills.

• +1
I found a farm that would sell to me and I calculated, for me to get various types of organs and ground meats from many different animals it would only cost me 30 a week, and I could live off that amount. For example 4 pounds liver, 4 pounds heart and 2 pounds ground meat all grass fed organic beef is $32. I don't give a fuck if 80% of micronutrients are lost this is so cheap, I'll be getting raw milk, eggs and fruits from stores which have 100% of the micronutrients anyway so it compensates for it total of like $50 a week. That is very cheap for aajonus diet @thereallegend
Tf what's your source

It's time to go primal.

• JFL
Based, my grandfather and his siblings all did that with their father and they were all good looking except the youngest.

• +1
  • Love it
Get a hunting and fishing license. Right now it's legal to hunt deer where I'm at. In the summer you can fish non stop.
Oh yeah fishing too, I’ll get a license for that but not hunting jfl my woods are govt property so license won’t do anything

• Woah
  • +1
Just disregard the Randle Cycle theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and Gaygymmaxx
Just disregard the Randle Cycle theory.
Nigga if I was slaving away at a job I’d eat only meat low stress while eating some carbs is way more worth it

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Nigga if I was slaving away at a job I’d eat only meat low stress while eating some carbs is way more worth it
You shouldn’t be eating carbohydrates from plants ever. Have you not been listening to me at all these past 3 months?

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Gaygymmaxx, Jova and 1 other person
You shouldn’t be eating carbohydrates from plants ever. Have you not been listening to me at all these past 3 months?
80% of my carbs are milk then the rest is just pineapple

• Love it
I’m glad you eat raw meat, but you will pay the price for eating exogenous carbohydrates from plants. Unfortunately, when the health problems come in, you’ll be thinking about the times I told you to stop doing it.

But it’s your life, do as you please. Just stop telling others it’s ok to pour sugar down their necks. That’s not justified at all.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and slavicpsycho
80% of your carbs?

How can it be any percentage? A percentage of your carb consumption?

You're consuming carbohydrates?

@Never Get Up , they're beyond helping.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Never Get Up
80% of your carbs?

How can it be any percentage? A percentage of your carb consumption?

You're consuming carbohydrates?

@Never Get Up , they're beyond helping.
Anyone who eats carbohydrates simply lacks the competence of gluconeogenesis. They are just sugar addicts that don’t understand the damage glycation and the Randle Cycle will cause until it’s too late.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell and Jova
Freezing food will not degrade the micronutrients within it. When things are frozen energy is simply taken out of the atom which would turn atoms (micronutrients) into a more solid state of matter now I’m assuming here but if something were to simply be more solid it would actually stay in ur food better. Freezing is not magic it is simply changing the state of matter.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Anyone who eats carbohydrates simply lacks the competence of gluconeogenesis. They are just sugar addicts that don’t understand the damage glycation and the Randle Cycle will cause until it’s too late.
Blud I just want to get fat and milk does that job way better than any meat

• +1
Blud I just want to get fat and milk does that job way better than any meat
Of course it does. It activates the Randle Cycle (chronic inflammation). That’s why you should avoid it.

• JFL
The problem with frozen meat is that it could be anything: dog, rat, cat, etc. That's why in China and many other countries they prefer to buy live animals that are slaughtered right there so they know for sure what they are getting.

• JFL
The problem with frozen meat is that it could be anything: dog, rat, cat, etc. That's why in China and many other countries they prefer to buy live animals that are slaughtered right there so they know for sure what they are getting.
Nigga this is from a farm

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Jova
You can eat my dick raw