I don't give a single fuck about any of the people here

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Netanyahoo.com
Spare say, a handful and they know who they are. There rest of you are just as big a scumbags as the normies I celebrated when they were dying from covid. Every clone and his dog is now against the slaughters of babies on Gaza while it's one of the few things that really get my juices flowing. Also Irish nuckleheads should be driven off into the ocean and used for salmon feed. They're not cultured and sophisticated like British gentlemen.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I stabbed a guy in the brain and hit a little girl. I've proved my courage. Got anything else?
Have you cummed inside high tier Stacy without condom :feelshah:

Have you cummed inside high tier Stacy without condom :feelshah:
Those things don't concern me. You're just projecting your own fantasies onto me, but I'm sorry I don't share your sentiments nor do I sympathize with your misfortune.

Those things don't concern me. You're just projecting your own fantasies onto me, but I'm sorry I don't share your sentiments nor do I sympathize with your misfortune.
Kys fag I know how much you sympathize with anal sex but I dont share your sentimenta

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Kys fag I know how much you sympathize with anal sex but I dont share your sentimenta
Starts gargling about anal sex like you're having an aneurysm. No, I don't care about your average life and opinions. There's billions of you so if wanted that conversation I could just go out and have a fika with my acquaintances.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Nobody expected you to care 💀 What in the autism is this thread

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Starts gargling about anal sex like you're having an aneurysm. No, I don't care about your average life and opinions. There's billions of you so if wanted that conversation I could just go out and have a fika with my acquaintances.
Shut the hell up there’s one of me there’s 9000 of you peasant suck on these nuts

• +1
Reactions: try2beme