i dont give fuck about career or material things

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
all i want is be able to afford cars guns and some cool shit i enjoy. these things come from money but whats the point if u have them yet buttfucked by working and not able to enjoy stuff? answer is just go full mewingbbc theory.
money is great, its good thing but past some point its useless joke. at some point its just paper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Chadelite and Turanid_Bull
if it helps you sleep at night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
the grapes are sour?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Latinas man, all I care about. And op to you, inyope you and everyone in this thread live a good life and reach their potential

I just wanna travel more than anything else

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
absolutely
have enough and a bit more
budget and invest
don't be a consoomer

then live your life

• +1
ngl if i was fully looksmaxed i wouldn't mind being homeless for a bit

absolutely
have enough and a bit more
budget and invest
don't be a consoomer

then live your life
bit more than enaugh is where its at. time is everything not money even tho money is great, time is better.

ngl if i was fully looksmaxed i wouldn't mind being homeless for a bit
nah no way man

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
bit more than enaugh is where its at. time is everything not money even tho money is great, time is better.

nah no way man
i said for a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy and lookismfugee
There can't be too much money. That kind of attitude guarantees you will be living on welfare in a few years.

There can't be too much money. That kind of attitude guarantees you will be living on welfare in a few years.
yeah there cant be too much money but there can be too much time spent to make money and too little enjoying life. arent we jelly as fuck of gl people cuz that aswell?

• +1

Absolutely. Money is important but time is 10000 times more important than money. You've never getting any time back. You can't afford to waste your time. Money is something you manage and be smart with. Life really isn't that difficult if youre a bit smart and disciplined in terms of finances.

Time is all we have here.

Of course people will always say you can't have too much money. Of course you can't have too much money but you will also never have too much time and money takes time for people like us who weren't born into wealth.

• +1
I don't care about money I care about LOOKS

"i dont care about material things"

"all i want is be able to afford cars guns and some cool shit i enjoy"

• JFL
"i dont care about material things"

"all i want is be able to afford cars guns and some cool shit i enjoy"
i meant luxurous things i guess. like i dont care about mcmansion because i cant do anything in it other than rot.

king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gargantuan