I dont go to the gym I never been dont ask hehee. 5'3 / French / I have over 12k likes on here so sorry if I dont get round to u :( 6'4 & up is dreamy

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Photo 2020 11 27 00 44 41

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste and Deleted member 6963
I was laughing hard for a good minute

Who cares, I would have swiped left before I even read the bio. I only read the bios after I have matched anyways, and usually they aren't that obnoxious.

over 12k likes? why is this low tier polack becky rated so highly? can someone explain. is tinder that much of a sausage fest where the supply of pussy doesn't meet demand?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Be_ConfidentBro and lutte
What she deserves
Download 1

What she demands
Original

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998, ConspiracyTheory and 3 others
Stupid whore

yoo she's 5'3 and wishes for someone 6'4+, what kind of delusional spoiled retard is she?

I hope no one above 5'8 breeds with her, otherwise they'd be ruining genetics

bitch is below average height so she should know her place better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and TheChosenChad
yoo she's 5'3 and wishes for someone 6'4+, what kind of delusional spoiled retard is she?
View attachment 857075

I hope no one above 5'8 breeds with her, otherwise they'd be ruining genetics

bitch is below average height so she should know her place better
meh nothing new. 5'3" polish (probably jewish) thot, has the latest iPhone even though she is 18 (her cuck daddy bought it for her, like with every other model that had come out in the past and will come out in the future), has been fucking hot hunks from her school since she was 13, gets thousands of betas to validate her daily even though she doesnt make the slightest effort to improve herself (doesnt need to go to the gym, eats like shit and has big tits with mediocre chubby yet not fat body). not surprised about what she's asking for. this is what she was conditioned to live. even getting mad is irrational, she is just following a biological imperative

edit: fixed typo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Pillarman
has the latest iPhone even though she is 18 (her cuck daddy bought it for her, like with every other model that has came out in the past and will come out in the future)
legit, I've been ignoring the existence of cuck fathers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 9819
legit, I've been ignoring the existence of cuck fathers
a cuck father is the worst thing that a woman can have (not bad for her though, but for other males). she'll end up being narcissistic, materialistic, egotistic, won't follow rules, will deem most men as walking ATM machines, and have many issues that will make her seek for an overly-masculine sexual partner while a beta cuck pays for everything she asks for. the definition of a spoiled whore, the lowest of the lows in terms of spiritual quality in a human being. i can't think of a more unworthy, superficial, emotionless and vile being

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Deleted member 9090 and TheChosenChad
a cuck father is the worst thing that a woman can have (not bad for her though, but for other males). she'll end up being narcissistic, materialistic, egotistic, won't follow rules, will deem most men as walking ATM machines, and have many issues that will make her seek for an overly-masculine sexual partner while a beta cuck pays for everything she asks for. the definition of a spoiled whore, the lowest of the lows in terms of spiritual quality in a human being. i can't think of a less unworthy, superfluous, emotionless and vile being
I've heard a story from a cuck father about how he bought an iPhone 6 for his daughter(18 yo) and she smashed it on the wall because it wasn't the latest model(which was 7 at the time) and he told the story while laughing, and said he bought the latest model in the end. and he's not even rich jfl. His bad parenting is gonna destroy him in the end

Imagine having a daughter, son or abortion tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3073
over 12k likes? why is this low tier polack becky rated so highly? can someone explain. is tinder that much of a sausage fest where the supply of pussy doesn't meet demand?
hundreds of ethnics swiping on her giving inflating her ego just cause she is white, we have all seen it before

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 9090
I've heard a story from a cuck father about how he bought an iPhone 6 for his daughter(18 yo) and she smashed it on the wall because it wasn't the latest model(which was 7 at the time) and he told the story while laughing, and said he bought the latest model in the end. and he's not even rich jfl. His bad parenting is gonna destroy him in the end

Imagine having a daughter, son or abortion tbh
having a daughter is becoming the ultimate cuck. imagine being a beta father. you always spoil her, she hates you and cant see you as a respectable figure because you act soft with her, but one day you snap and don't let her go to the party with her friends because she failed a test. so in revenge she sneaks out, goes to the party and gets drunk, smokes some weed and sucks some dick in the back of a dirty toyota camry. comes back home late with cum still in her gums, makeup and lipstick all blurred out because her face had been in various places that night. her phone fell when she was getting out of the uber semi drunk and not being able to walk properly because of the railing, so her screen shattered. but obviously beta daddy to the rescue goes and buys her the latest iJew 66.6 so she can go back to snapping nude pictures to Chad. brutal life indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Deleted member 9090 and Pillarman
wtf 12k likes? i cant believe this shit. i guess i can because there are still tons of men literally paying money for some ogre tier woman on onlyfans

poland is shit country

a cuck father is the worst thing that a woman can have (not bad for her though, but for other males). she'll end up being narcissistic, materialistic, egotistic, won't follow rules, will deem most men as walking ATM machines, and have many issues that will make her seek for an overly-masculine sexual partner while a beta cuck pays for everything she asks for. the definition of a spoiled whore, the lowest of the lows in terms of spiritual quality in a human being. i can't think of a more unworthy, superficial, emotionless and vile being
absolutely based

couldn’t have said it better myself

unironicaly exceptional take on the situation

never let them step on you

if you see a giggle factory with coward boyfriend in public harassing unaware men it gets easier with time stand 2 meters out stare the cuck down when he looks away step in to a 1 meter distance turn to the man only without raising your voice so the police don’t get involved a combination of sweet and salty insults then your girlfriend smells bad down there, never look the girl in the eyes until you’ve reestablished sexual distance they’re already afraid of you if they’re up to these shenanigans, build the fear and swagger off into the sunset with your big penis, never let them step on you

shes ugly haloed by boobs