I don’t hate asians

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I hate all of u for bullying them and u made me want to join in. Every time u insult them u tilt me. You made me hate my race even more and u only insult them cause ur insecure subhumans who only have being white going for u. 99.9% of Asians did nothing to spread the virus. Only some retard corps in China. Don’t generalise them cause of some stupid corps in China. They never chose to be asian and have enough with being the least desired race. I hate being part asian but I won’t hate on them anymore like u fuckers. I hope u all get corona and die if u bully innocent ones irl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, Aesthetic and 9 others
chill chinky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2661, Shodredux and 3 others
another day another self hating gook lol

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Chill bro

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Achathin and Deleted member 5180
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and stuckneworleans
Keep coping I will bully all Asian until they contract corona purposefully to end their tormenting by me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Achathin
I’m part gook and don’t look it that much and I will defend asians till I die. I will not let them take this, I will befriend gooks in my school and make them stand up for themselves.

I’m not self hating. I’m defending asians.
Blackpill them too. Most Asians are hella blue pilled

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I hate all of u for bullying them and u made me want to join in. Every time u insult them u tilt me. You made me hate my race even more and u only insult them cause ur insecure subhumans who only have being white going for u. 99.9% of Asians did nothing to spread the virus. Only some retard corps in China. Don’t generalise them cause of some stupid corps in China. They never chose to be asian and have enough with being the least desired race. I hate being part asian but I won’t hate on them anymore like u fuckers. I hope u all get corona and die if u bully innocent ones irl.
So you hate Asians?

Blackpill them too. Most Asians are hella blue pilled
It’s sad seeing them self deprecate themselves and act inferior. Stand up for yourself at least I get it’s a joke but don’t be a fucking beta.
So you hate Asians?
I hate being part asian but I don’t hate asian people.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It’s sad seeing them self deprecate themselves and act inferior. Stand up for yourself at least I get it’s a joke but don’t be a fucking beta.
Asians just need to learn to stop being beta. That’s part of why they are stereotyped as being weak

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Asians just need to learn to stop being beta. That’s part of why they are stereotyped as being weak
As much as u think it’s a joke people here are being serious. Asians will be killed on the streets, hate crimed to oblivion. There’s gonna be genocide, this is serious stuff, your life will be in danger.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Aesthetic, 25thpercentile human and 2 others
asians are mostly targeted because whites have no one else to bully. their women get fucked by bbcs. theyre scared of muslims. white ppl cant live without having something to pick on

• JFL
asians are mostly targeted because whites have no one else to bully. their women get fucked by bbcs. theyre scared of muslims. white ppl cant live without having something to pick on
Everyone here would be too pussy to bully gooks irl.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
It's only the Asian girls that are scared of Islamic guys. I swear they always seem weary around me. :feelsrope:

Out of all the asian dudes out there theres probably 1 that I really respect.

Koreans and Japanese are x10 more tolerable than indians

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, turkproducer and Deleted member 2403
Koreans and Japanese are x10 more tolerable than indians
Lol at Indians trying to make the most of not being the most hated race anymore, they would betray anyone. Koreans and Japanese are innocent and have been fucked over by China it’s not fair that they have to suffer abuse. I’m half Jap and my family has done nothing to spread corona, just wageslaved and now have to suffer cause of chinks.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
Gook’s me XD:p

giphy.gif

The rich and the government are the market for that Wuhan virusfest, not the everyday Chinese. I sympathize with you guys OP because we blacks was getting shit when Ebola was the reigning disease.

• Love it
I love good tbh. I would happily get corona virus for a cute gook gf.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Roping Subhuman and TheMewingBBC
Don’t worry, when the cumskins release Black Plague 2.0, we ethnics will have our last laugh while dying from it

• +1
Tbh it doesn't even bother me because I know from personal experience most people are bitch made unless they're in a group.

I remember when I walked past a group of guys at college and this one guy in the group gave me a dirty stare and called me the n word (im asian btw), I called him out saying "what the fuck did you just say" the guy went silent and his friends laughed. Next day I saw him on his own, I went up to him and pushed him and said "you want a picture or something mate, why you keep starring at me", the cunt looked like he was about to cry and apologised.

Then I saw him with his friends but this time I was with my mates too so we went up to them and I slapped and spat in that bitch face and he did nothing, my friends had to pull me off because he started whimpering like the bitch he is while his "friends" left him on his own.

Lets just say after every time I walk by him or his friends I give them the deadest stare, they keep their head down and go all quiet JFL.

Moral of story is most people are easy to pick on you when they're in a group and when you're alone but as soon as you confront them for real they curl up like an abused dog.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and stuckneworleans
I invented Corona

Race is cope. Be chad or die.

Be streetshitter or die.

• +1
Ok, you corona ridden son of a whore
As much as u think it’s a joke people here are being serious. Asians will be killed on the streets, hate crimed to oblivion. There’s gonna be genocide, this is serious stuff, your life will be in danger.
Would be kinda funny if that actually happened.

Last edited:
Tbh it doesn't even bother me because I know from personal experience most people are bitch made unless they're in a group.

I remember when I walked past a group of guys at college and this one guy in the group gave me a dirty stare and called me the n word (im asian btw), I called him out saying "what the fuck did you just say" the guy went silent and his friends laughed. Next day I saw him on his own, I went up to him and pushed him and said "you want a picture or something mate, why you keep starring at me", the cunt looked like he was about to cry and apologised.

Then I saw him with his friends but this time I was with my mates too so we went up to them and I slapped and spat in that bitch face and he did nothing, my friends had to pull me off because he started whimpering like the bitch he is while his "friends" left him on his own.

Lets just say after every time I walk by him or his friends I give them the deadest stare, they keep their head down and go all quiet JFL.

Moral of story is most people are easy to pick on you when they're in a group and when you're alone but as soon as you confront them for real they curl up like an abused dog.
Do you think being Asian has a negative impact on your dating life ?

Do you think being Asian has a negative impact on your dating life ?

I'm sure it does in some situation but definitely not even close to as bad as this site makes it out to be.

I can still fuck around or get into a relationship but how long that relationship last depends on my attitude rather than my race. I could go to the gym tonight, get some iois from the girls there, approach and get laid by this weekend. This again depends on my attitude, I know I can get it but if I can be bothered or not is the answer.

The reality is once you reach a certain threshold of looks it negates your failos and may even turn it into a halo, another reality is that once you reach a certain threshold of looks your attitude, the way you hold yourself and how you are around people becomes just as important as looks. Its not all black and white, there's a fine line between the blackpill and bluepill which is closer to reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
I'm sure it does in some situation but definitely not even close to as bad as this site makes it out to be.

I can still fuck around or get into a relationship but how long that relationship last depends on my attitude rather than my race. I could go to the gym tonight, get some iois from the girls there, approach and get laid by this weekend. This again depends on my attitude, I know I can get it but if I can be bothered or not is the answer.

The reality is once you reach a certain threshold of looks it negates your failos and may even turn it into a halo, another reality is that once you reach a certain threshold of looks your attitude, the way you hold yourself and how you are around people becomes just as important as looks. Its not all black and white, there's a fine line between the blackpill and bluepill which is closer to reality.

King

• +1
Reactions: Effortless