I don’t hate God, I just don’t understand him

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
I know the general idea is that “God cannot be understood”. Well, fuck. Why not?

I’m not asking to know everything about Him. I’m just asking why He didn’t give us a fair life. Why he has favorites.

I mean why the fuck would he make an atheist’s life good and make a believer’s life shit? Jfl that makes no sense.

That’s like me having children and beating the ever loving shit out of them all day long and then going to my neighbors kids who hate me and buying them gifts. Tf?

really-basketball.gif

Just to be clear, I don’t hate God. I wish he was fair. I wish he loved us all. I wish he made himself more known and he would speak to us or at least let us know why he doesn’t answer prayers or cure our pain.

But he doesn’t want that. He wants to stay mysterious. Unknown. Zodiac killer shit innit

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Biiyo03 and galego123
no meds?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Don’t know which kind I need. Something to make me forget. Something to remove my brain
Have you ever seen what a .44 magnum pistol does to your brain?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Because religion gods are fake and a real God is the one who simply observes his creation, his plan must be the greatest since the universe is so fucking huge. The future might be unimaginable.

Because religion gods are fake and a real God is the one who simply observes his creation, his plan must be the greatest since the universe is so fucking huge. The future might be unimaginable.
Keep taking a shit, cuz thinking isnt made for u

this world we are in now is a punishment but also a mercy before there was salvation and now there is this shit world we only have ourselves to blame

there are no gods and if they were you wouldn't be on here :lul::lul:.
even if they are gods and you can't understand them, then what's the point in believing in them?
might as well not exist.