I dont hate my Life i hate how i fucked Up

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

broken beyond repair
I wasted my teen years rotting in my room for years staying at home not going out only going out for food and drinks im now 25 and i dont know what to do this IS a reminder to not follow my footsteps or youll end Up like me or even worse..

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
shit I'm 16 and since I was 14 I haven't left my house, I only do it for important things:feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997
shit I'm 16 and since I was 14 I haven't left my house, I only do it for important things:feelscry:
Ever since i turned 25 ive realized how i fucked Up badly about my decisions that led me to this

Ever since i turned 25 ive realized how i fucked Up badly about my decisions that led me to this
I've been seeing a lot of similar threads, damn now I'm more afraid of my future, my school has been shit, I've failed a few years, I don't even know what to do with my life, I just want to move to another country and start improving there:feelscry:

• So Sad
I believe with time, all becomes clear and God will lead you to where you belong and give you a woman to be with and then you’ll learn why you were alone…because you were being saved for her and she was being saved for you.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jué and Esteban1997
I've been seeing a lot of similar threads, damn now I'm more afraid of my future, my school has been shit, I've failed a few years, I don't even know what to do with my life, I just want to move to another country and start improving there:feelscry:
Yea Bro do what you need to do take small steps thats all i can tell you. I had this realization at 25

Yea Bro do what you need to do take small steps thats all i can tell you. I had this realization at 25
I'll try, believe me I just want to escape and be alone thousands of miles from here, my family is fucking stupid, even though people tell me that I'm different and better than the rest, I'm not going to lie that I'm afraid of being 30 years and have a miserable life like the people here have

• +1
I'll try, believe me I just want to escape and be alone thousands of miles from here, my family is fucking stupid, even though people tell me that I'm different and better than the rest, I'm not going to lie that I'm afraid of being 30 years and have a miserable life like the people here have
I want to leave my country aswell Life IS tough here where i live especially where im at now i live in a small town where there IS basically nothing to do except fishing i currently work as a pizza delivery :feelsbadman:

I want to leave my country aswell Life IS tough here where i live especially where im at now i live in a small town where there IS basically nothing to do except fishing i currently work as a pizza delivery :feelsbadman:
Yes sometimes it is hard, but try to improve little by little

• +1