I Don't Have "Loved Ones"

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I'm guessing loved ones includes your immediate family, close friends, and gf.

I don't care about my parents or siblings. My parents are super religious so I could never really be my true self around my family, so I have no personal bond with anyone. In fact I hope my parents die so I can get inheritance money but unfortunately they just won't die.

The two guys I consider my best friends never invited me to hang out in the last 5 years. Once I stop initiating they don't care. So I really don't care about them since clearly they don't care about me.

Lastly, I have no girlfriend. No girl to talk to, to take out, to spend time with, to be intimate with, nothing. No girl wants me despite me just wanting to be a good boyfriend.

There's nobody you could kidnap and call my phone and say to me "pay me or I kill them". I'd just hang up the phone and go on with my life like nothing happened.

This life is pointless.

Sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
giphy.gif

are u from .co bro?

unironically you should meditate, dopamine fast, mew, chew, mew, chew, vitamin k2, vitamin d, calcium, if you have malocclusion consider a palate expander, take a shower, clean your room, read a book a week (read fiction and non-fiction. read meditations), nofap, studycel, develop a hobby and become very good at it (eg learn an instrument, learn a language, learn to code, learn to sing, learn to dance), get a new haircut, new clothes, join a club at university and try to make some friends, if you dont find people interesting then feign interest, get a retail job, smile more, keep mewing and chewing, get a proper job so that you can moneymaxx. by doing all this you will be statusmaxxing and well as developing your personality.

if you dont think doing the above will improve a loser's life then you are either, in denial, dumb, lying and or havent tried it.

i wish i could take my own advice. sadly all i have done past the past few months is LDAR and shitpost all day

Last edited: