I dont have to explain myself anymore. Whenever someone asks me why im a 27 yr old virgin now...

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I just say: because it's the way it's supposed to be, I never had any control over it, free will doesnt exist, it was all predetermined from external factors outside of my control, it was the way it was supposed to be from the beginning... so I dont have to explain myself or feel bad for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Gengar, NotoriousLoser and 10 others
@_MVP_
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Nothing is possible, and many Other men are in your Situation.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 2832
hahah why is this written exactly like a mvp thread

I just say: because it's the way it's supposed to be, I never had any control over it, free will doesnt exist, it was all predetermined from external factors outside of my control, it was the way it was supposed to be from the beginning... so I dont have to explain myself or feel bad for it.
I'm permavirgin and I have already accept life (not enough tough)

holy cope.

in fact you are a failure and you had full control over it the entire time and still failed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
every moment in your life could have been different and you fucked up every single one jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
every moment in your life could have been different and you fucked up every single one jfl at you
born without constent to live a life of a loser... brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
holy cope.

in fact you are a failure and you had full control over it the entire time and still failed
Negative IQ, you dont understand determinism and quantum mechanics. Hahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: mogger123
everyone consents to birth or they would never have existed
i've heard this argument once but couldn't entirely grasp this concept tbh

i've heard this argument once but couldn't entirely grasp this concept tbh
if you didnt want to live you would have simply rejected the fertilising sperm and not become a foetus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
Do you walk around with a "27yo virign" shirt

if you didnt want to live you would have simply rejected the fertilising sperm and not become a foetus
it wasn't biology though
it was conclusion of a philosophical inquiry

Do you walk around with a "27yo virign" shirt
No because that's cringe, but I would like people to know because it makes me special and unique

keep coping with midwit nerd shit while you spend every second of the day not working towards your desires of your own volition

keep coping with midwit nerd shit while you spend every second of the day not working towards your desires of your own volition
Not working towards it was predetermined by the universe, I simply cannot do anything because it was always supposed to be this way. It's like trying to change a script that's already finalized...

Not working towards it was predetermined by the universe, I simply cannot do anything because it was always supposed to be this way. It's like trying to change a script that's already finalized...
scripts can always be changed

but you really think the universe is some perfect tidy bubble where everything happens exactly as rehearsed? jfl, this shit we're in is messy as fuck. pretty sure stuff is being made up as it happens

scripts can always be changed

but you really think the universe is some perfect tidy bubble where everything happens exactly as rehearsed? jfl, this shit we're in is messy as fuck. pretty sure stuff is being made up as it happens
Not rehearsed as in a story written intentionally, but just things happening and being determined by external factors, everything that happens is because it's supposed to be that away and there's no changing it

Not rehearsed as in a story written intentionally, but just things happening and being determined by external factors, everything that happens is because it's supposed to be that away and there's no changing it
causality is an emergent property of the human mind i.e. it only exists in the sense that you can affect the world around yourself

quantum mechanics and determinism don’t mesh well together, unless you believe in the many worlds interpretation or some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: fuse
No free will

Should just say “look at my face.”