I don't just have morning wood

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I have ALL DAY WOOD. Fuck this shit I get boners even if I'm not horny and even after I masturbate I'll get a spontaneous boner 30 minutes later. Wtf is wrong with me

PXL 20210612 173756338

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Doober, oatmeal, Deleted member 1476 and 15 others
i havent had a morning wood since i was 14

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 1476, sorrowfulsad and 9 others
put a spoiler next time I dont want to see that shit you faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, 189, .👽. and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 10987 and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, CupOfCoffee, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
I have ALL DAY WOOD. Fuck this shit I get boners even if I'm not horny and even after I masturbate I'll get a spontaneous boner 30 minutes later. Wtf is wrong with me

View attachment 1176157
say you’re on trenbolone without saying you’re on trenbolone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, CupOfCoffee and WadlowMaxxing
Nice flex :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and OOGABOOGA
I'm sorry bro your situation must suck lol. Guess it's better to have constant erections than none at all
I haven’t had a single boner today

• Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I haven’t had a single boner today
Bro I wish. I was with my family camping and several times they told me to get up to do something and I had to pretend I was tired because it just wouldn't go down. I went into the woods to jerk off and it only held me off for an hour

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and OOGABOOGA
Bro I wish. I was with my family camping and several times they told me to get up to do something and I had to pretend I was tired because it just wouldn't go down. I went into the woods to jerk off and it only held me off for an hour
Ok but you’re on tren just stop taking it

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm basically out I have like 0.5mL left. From now on the only androgen going into my body is Test and low-moderate dose Anavar when I wanna get my physique improved a bit

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Tren is legit like poison I haven't slept properly for like 2 weeks and my productivity and energy levels are tanked to the ground

• +1
Tren is legit like poison I haven't slept properly for like 2 weeks and my productivity and energy levels are tanked to the ground
Yikes, I bet you’re sweaty too sweaty.

have you tried var yet?

Yikes, I bet you’re sweaty too sweaty.

have you tried var yet?
It's so expensive I never bought it I always decided last minute to just get Dbol cuz it's like a quarter the price lol. But I'm going to get some pretty soon it's much much more hair-safe.

• +1
It's so expensive I never bought it I always decided last minute to just get Dbol cuz it's like a quarter the price lol. But I'm going to get some pretty soon it's much much more hair-safe.
Indeed hair>money. Don’t play yourself. Peep my new thread in looksmaxxing, I want your take.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
how much tren and test were u taking
150 each. Now I'm switching to 250 test which is still kind of a mini-cycle so hopefully I can continue gaining

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool
150 each. Now I'm switching to 250 test which is still kind of a mini-cycle so hopefully I can continue gaining
What age did you start using androgens?