I don't just look unattractive, I look truly grotesque

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Gold
Tbh you will always see an unattractive men in public, some guy with a narrow jaw who just doesn't excite females at all.

But then their exist grotesque creatures like me where you turn your head when you see me cause you can't believe what you just saw.

Tbh what I would give to just be unattractive instead of a truly grotesque creature.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boxface34, boss8055, gigell and 4 others
Tbh you will always see an unattractive men in public, some guy with a narrow jaw who just doesn't excite females at all.

But then their exist grotesque creatures like me where you turn your head when you see me cause you can't believe what you just saw.

Tbh what I would give to just be unattractive instead of a truly grotesque creature.
why do you care? just go outside ... im fucking ugly as shit too

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
What do you look like? Are you sure you’re not exaggerating?

What do you look like? Are you sure you’re not exaggerating?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, sickdawgie, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
do you walk smiling in public or what? all you need is a dentist. would be a turbo slayer in southern usa
you look fucking normal. unlike me. looking normal is everything
Thats not op

would you trade 4 inches of height to be ltn?

I'm starting to realise I dont look ugly just wholely unremarkable