I dont know how you guys cope tbh

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
I am numb to 99% of things cause I'm extremely narcissistic and cant blame myself for anything that has gone wrong in my life.

I also don't like most people not even my family and I cant remember the last time I felt bad for someone or regretted something I did. Life is so simple when you don't care about anything but yourself

Just kys if you are not only living a worse life than normies but also caring about anyone but yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, noobs, ubicuse and 1 other person
I am numb to 99% of things cause I'm extremely narcissistic and cant blame myself for anything that has gone wrong in my life.

I also don't like most people not even my family and I cant remember the last time I felt bad for someone or regretted something I did. Life is so simple when you don't care about anything but yourself

Just kys if you are not only living a worse life than normies but also caring about anyone but yourself
I have a certain understanding that you cannot choose freely the levels of empathy/ lack of your brain has. BUT after that it comes our rational part. It's up to you the way you decide to examine yourself, even if you do, at all.
Personally I flame myself to be better. I might not feel a emotional regret over something but it doesn't remove my logical capacity to analyse and conclude what this all trully is. And once you are there, and know, yours are your reasons and yours is the path to follow.

I guess that was too general. Anyways, I like to go by the moto: how would I like my kid to be? What would I advice him? Obviously the best. So I try to remind myself to advice what's best for me to evolve into what i wanna become...

logical capacity to analyse and conclude what this all trully is. And once you are there, and know, yours are your reasons and yours is the path to follow.
I do self analyze when I think I can make life easier for myself, I just cant be bothered to do the same for others as my life right now is too shitty for me to even care about anyone but myself.