I don’t know if a single guy with hair longer than medium with a hot gf

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
Hair past the chin on a guy symbolizes literally everything women hate.

Laziness. Unemployment. Smelly. Unhygienic. Feminine. Takes longer to get ready than her.

It’s insane to me that ppl on this message board think legit long hair is good on a male.

I prefer my hair long. I hate haircuts. I hate going to the place and having them cut it. I hate how it looks and feels after a hair cut.

But in terms of women going from long hair to medium or short will be like going from 30% body fat to 15%

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
In fact I’d bet on a fat 30% body fat guy with a nice clean haircut doing better on cold approach or dating apps than a lean guy with Tarzan hair.

That’s how bad long hair is for men.

In fact I’d bet on a fat 30% body fat guy with a nice clean haircut doing better on cold approach or dating apps than a lean guy with Tarzan hair.

That’s how bad long hair is for men.

Attachments

• image_2024-06-16_011327276.png
    image_2024-06-16_011327276.png
    726.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, the_bubble_dox, STUPIDREFEREES and 6 others
Long hair (below chin, neck) can be a huge halo, like with Jason Momoa. But you have to have the good looking masculine bone structure to make it not look feminine. It also has to be upkept constantly because it will look like shit if it’s not clean, conditioned, and soft.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, BucketCrab, mathis and 1 other person
you are one ugly creature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, mathis and LevantinePsycho
Long hair (below chin, neck) can be a huge halo, like with Jason Momoa. But you have to have the good looking masculine bone structure to make it not look feminine. It also has to be upkept constantly because it will look like shit if it’s not clean, conditioned, and soft.
I thought most guys with nice long hair claimed they didn’t wash it at all for the natural oils to build up

I thought most guys with nice long hair claimed they didn’t wash it at all for the natural oils to build up
I know that women don’t shampoo their hair every time they shower. I don’t shampoo every day either. But I’m sure there’s still other upkeep you have to do with long hair to make it not look dirty or messy. Brushing it, styling, putting in oils/products, conditioning etc

this statement really highlights the "bluepill" part of your name
I’m talking about normal ppl in college or at a bar. I’m not talking about famous guys like Brad Pitt from Troy or Jason mamoa.

Hell, Bill belliceck has a hot 24 gf.

I’m talking about ppl without extreme fame

We must show extreme hygiene and upkeep to show the people we are meeting that we are people of status.

The point of looking good to a girl is to indicate to her that you are high status.

Jason mamoa is already proven to be high status. Looks don’t matter for him

going bald is a looksmin so the opposite is having the most hair possible being a looksmax

going bald is a looksmin so the opposite is having the most hair possible being a looksmax
From what I’ve observed a bald guy is about = to a guy with disheveled long (shoulder or longer) hair.

My assumption is that long hair unless it is absolutely prestine, is associated with homelessness.

No good debates…

I looked way better after 8 months of growing my hair

Look at all the good looking anime characters, all have long hair

Long hair is ultimate halo, ultimate pretty boy and youth max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, blknswag, axttt_ and 2 others
It’s a very niche thing and I’m surprised (well not really) that people here advocate for it.

Completely agree tbh, I’d love to grow my hair to the 90s grunge type hairstyle, but i tried that once and got 0 attention from girls lol. Cut my hair to medium length and female attention literally multiplied overnight. Won’t grow it out anything past a medium length shag now.
Probably also depends on niche. Basic college chicks will hate it

Jason mamoa is already proven to be high status. Looks don’t matter for him
Plenty of high status actors, producers who look butt ugly and have zero female fans.
Who get a Metoo lawsuit thrown their way if they as much as look at a woman under age 35.

He isn't high status because he's an actor, he has millions of female fans because of his looks.
He would likely have just as many followers if he went viral on TikTok as a completely ordinary carpenter.

Long hair doesn't suit most men. But on very facially GL men it doesn't matter whether their hair is cropped, medium or long.

You are right in saying the average guy looks hideous with long hair and can probably raise their SMV by 1 point by cutting it shorter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs and Allornothing
In what world does a basic NPC fade or short hairstyle get you more attention from girls than a nice well-kept medium length or longer hairstyle? It literally halos the fuck out of a man, as long as he's norwood 0 or close to it.

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
Nothing you’re just the typical long hair aspie virgin so I laughed.
First of all, I'm not a virgin and I mog you to death and beyond. Second of all, you're the typical baldcel aspie virgin with no taste whatsoever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Allornothing
Lmao the incel just laughed (again)

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
In what world does a basic NPC fade or short hairstyle get you more attention from girls than a nice well-kept medium length or longer hairstyle? It literally halos the fuck out of a man, as long as he's norwood 0 or close to it.
Because shorter hair requires upkeep and upkeep costs money.

long hair is inherently worse hygiene. And men who look after their hair end up looking feminine because they straighten it ect

Just google models and their bfs or instagram hot girls and their bfs.