I don't know SHIT about surgery

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
So STOP asking me

Like Bimax, wtf I had to look that shit up. Sound like a chain supermarket name
Clockwise rotation of the jaw. Like how the fuck does a bone rotate clockwise, I'm confused. And is that clockwise from the profile view or front,wtf
WTF implants have like 3 different types of materials they can use, jfl if u think I am gunna research each one

Seriously tho, are looks halo so strong u so many of u assume that I am some surgery guru, why would I know anything about these things?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 7125 and 23 others
first

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 8919
So STOP asking me

Clockwise rotation of the jaw. Like how the fuck does a bone rotate clockwise, I'm confused. And is that clockwise from the profile view or front,wtf
WTF implants have like 3 different types of materials they can use, jfl if u think I am gunna research each one

Seriously tho, are looks halo so strong u so many of u assume that I am some surgery guru, why would I know anything about these things?
People think they can just go to you for a starter kit to becoming chad.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, TsarTsar444, Spartacus1- and 5 others
It never began for you buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah
People think they can just go to you for a starter kit to becoming chad.
They do

U wanna be a Chad:

1) Be born with a good pheno/race
2) Base must be good, meaning not long midface, good IPD, decent FWHR, at least 5'8''
3) Be athletic thru ur childhood, eat meat, take vitamins
4) Have rich parents or make a ton of money hustling thru ur high school years
5) Post on here in the more serious sections asking for legit surgery advice
6) Get surgery and go monk mode while you recover
7) Use monk mode for any other smaller looksmaxxes like latisse for eyelashes or eyebrows, get low bf, tan, etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, dachad, Deleted member 7125 and 9 others
Ur good looking so I assume your smart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Gren, Jagged0 and 2 others
you were already a chad in your high school picture
jfl at this site for considering you their representation

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
They do

U wanna be a Chad:

2) Base must be good, meaning not long midface, good IPD, decent FWHR, at least 5'8''
6) Get surgery and go otter mode while you recover
7) Use otter mode for any other smaller looksmaxxes like latisse for eyelashes or eyebrows, get low bf, tan, etc
what is otter mode is it related to monk mode in any way

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
IMG 6790

In an alternate reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Timelessbrah, flamboyant and 15 others
Don't do any surgery bro don't listen to these incels you will ruin your face you look good just leanmax

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and Deleted member 6403
Don't do any surgery bro don't listen to these incels you will ruin your face you look good just leanmax
In all seriousness leanmaxxing is as or more important tho than surgery. No amount of surgery matters if u have a bloated face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 1338
In all seriousness leanmaxxing is as or more important tho than surgery. No amount of surgery matters if u have a bloated face
Do surgery if you have death tier flaw like your chin is terribly recessed or your jaw look like a triangle. Then you need surgery. Fixing slight recession or narrow jaw will not make 0 difference irl.

OP just pmed you for surgery advice pls respond

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and Deleted member 6723
N
So STOP asking me

Nigga after what looksmax you started to get crazy attention from women? After your rhino? Chin Fillers? Leanmaxxing?

N

Nigga after what looksmax you started to get crazy attention from women? After your rhino? Chin Fillers? Leanmaxxing?

The biggest night and day difference wasn't surgery but getting to low bf

The biggest night and day difference wasn't surgery but getting to low bf
Did you leanmaxxed after surgeries or before? It was really night and day? like, you got approached n shit right after leanmaxxing?

Did you leanmaxxed after surgeries or before? It was really night and day? like, you got approached n shit right after leanmaxxing?
It was right before surgery, I got to the lowest BF I had ever been and suddenly got tons of female attention, was like a light switch flipped and I was suddenly visible. It made me almost not want surgery anymore. It's by far the most important thing in looksmaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, brainded and Uglybrazilian
@Amnesia What did that girl u fucked yesterday text you today? is she begging for ur cock like an orbiter

The chad halo is too real.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
@Amnesia What did that girl u fucked yesterday text you today? is she begging for ur cock like an orbiter
If ur talking about the 18 year old who just got out of a 3 yr relationship, shes coming over in 5 minutes.

Its so tempting to live stream one of these dates on my Twitch channel tho. Just use the webcam on my laptop and set it on my coffee table

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Thread is proof that looks>IQ

They do

U wanna be a Chad:

6) Get surgery and go monk mode while you recover
7) Use monk mode for any other smaller looksmaxxes like latisse for eyelashes or eyebrows, get low bf, tan, etc
Murdered my dreams on No.1

So STOP asking me

you spent 35k on surgery for yourself, that's why people think you know stuff about surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
If ur talking about the 18 year old who just got out of a 3 yr relationship, shes coming over in 5 minutes.

Its so tempting to live stream one of these dates on my Twitch channel tho. Just use the webcam on my laptop and set it on my coffee table
Bro you need to do this someday it'd be easy cash and it's legal to record as long as it's in ur home and ur one of the people present all you'd need to do is have it in an angle it doesn't show her face.