I don't know what to do with my life anymore.

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I think I'm at a really low point in my life right now. I'm 19 years old, have an IQ of 86(parents IQ is over 110), flunked out of my university(currently in community college but failing that too). Getting called an idiot or done dirty by my peers, unattractive (has a taller, more attractive younger brother), 1 friend but he's at a university, never had a girlfriend. The only thing keeping me moving is Christianity. I'm almost in my 20s and life isn't looking too good for me man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
IQ86 and believing in God yea that matches. But srls how did you reach college with that IQ and if you are not intelligent try atleast to read more or smth (not the bible) to have more knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, PenileFacialSurgery, Achathin and 1 other person
IQ86 and believing in God yea that matches. But srls how did you reach college with that IQ and if you are not intelligent try atleast to read more or smth (not the bible) to have more knowledge
He’s larping, greycel.

Constantly retaking assignments and tests. Had to pay for tutors for help tbh.
Now that I don't have that option anymore it is SO much harder.
He’s larping, greycel.
I really wish I was.

Now that I don't have that option anymore it is SO much harder.
If it is that hard for you just try to get a job where you have to work more with your hands than with your mind. I know a lot of dumb people who always fought their way through highschool and then were happier after not going to college. It isn't smth for everyone and you can also earn good money in other areas

If it is that hard for you just try to get a job where you have to work more with your hands than with your mind. I know a lot of dumb people who always fought their way through highschool and then were happier after not going to college. It isn't smth for everyone and you can also earn good money in other areas
Oh yeah I forgot to say, I literally just got terminated from my job last week for them keeping me there til 2 am 4 days a week. When I'm supposed to be out at 11 pm

B80xsqaok6601

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yang, Krezo and Nrrr15
Same. Every few days I’m adamant on killing myself cause I’m ugly as shit and dumb as shit and see no point but then I have a mood swing and I’m scared of death again. It’s hell.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your username and no avi is very indicative of your IQ, @mplayer1234

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
im so sorry bro

u should probably just give up

its called the risk