I don't know what to do with my life, rope?

samixzo

samixzo

Iron
I have felt ugly since I was 10. No one has ever told me that, probably because they didn’t want to be mean. I've tried to avoid looksmaxxing because it makes me feel worse, but I can't escape it. I'm thinking of getting surgery once I turn 18 (neck lift, lip lift, rhino, facial masculinization). I can’t lose fat until next year because I have hypothyroidism, which makes weight loss difficult and affects my height. I know I haven't softmaxxed yet, but I feel like I'll always be ugly and can't find the motivation. I'm posting my face below to see what you guys think. People say I have a good eye area, but I know they’re lying.

I'm 14, 5'10 (178cm) and I'm Polish.

(kinda puffing my lips in this photo)

Attachments

• obraz_2024-08-08_023136829.png
    obraz_2024-08-08_023136829.png
    327.5 KB · Views: 0
I’d rather be homeless than be polish

• WTF
Reactions: samixzo
>14

You probably haven’t even started developing yet and you are already considering suicide?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Get medicated if you actually have hypothyroid see a doctor, if your levels are low theyll be easily replaced with levothyroxine this isn't the 1800's hypothyroidism is a non issue with modern medicine.
Also log off this site, study and hit the gym start building good habits eat high protein foods and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: samixzo