i dont know what to do

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
my whole body is so chubby and weird and disgusting even though i am like 135lb. and 5'9

i just want to be lean, i dont know what i should do next, im trying to lose bf% but i dont know how to do it anymore since i cant even cal deficit that much

starvemaxx nigger

if your parents make you eat then its over just bulk to get 1/2 inch of height extra

starvemaxx nigger

if your parents make you eat then its over just bulk to get 1/2 inch of height extra
im already 135lb how could i get skinnier wihtout becoming an auschwitz jew

my whole body is so chubby and weird and disgusting even though i am like 135lb. and 5'9

i just want to be lean, i dont know what i should do next, im trying to lose bf% but i dont know how to do it anymore since i cant even cal deficit that much
You’ve been here how long and accumulated how many post? You don’t know what to do?

Start slow by eating less of the food you were already consuming, always remember you didn’t got that fat in a day, it had been accumulating there for years, so don’t think its gonna vanish in some days. Prepare yourself for a good 3-6 month cut. (y)

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
you know what you have to do but you are too lazy to start the work

Start slow by eating less of the food you were already consuming, always remember you didn’t got that fat in a day, it had been accumulating there for years, so don’t think its gonna vanish in some days. Prepare yourself for a good 3-6 month cut. (y)
i dont know, im already pretty skinny. wont cutting just make me anorexic levels? i dont know why im still chubby at this weight

i dont know, im already pretty skinny. wont cutting just make me anorexic levels? i dont know why im still chubby at this weight
That is happening as you are something that’s called ‘Skinnyfat’, it’s a state of your body in which you look skinny in shirt but then you have belly fat when you remove it.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon

Am 260lb and I feel skinny asf