I don’t know where I belong

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
When I got to my moms house I feel like a guest. I remember I used to live there. Now I sleep on the couch like a random guest. I feel unwelcomed. At my girlfriends house I feel hated and like a burden.

In the streets I cannot fend for myself and everyone thinks I’m a weirdo.

It feels like I have nowhere to belong. I have nowhere to go. No open arms await me. I’m just a vagabond drifting from place to place forever looking for a home where I belong.

I am free, but lost.

I feel like Gregor from The Metamorphosis by Kafka. He needed to die in order for the rest of his family to morph into something better. He was holding everyone back. The title represents both his metamorphosis and also the metamorphosis of his family and specifically his sister whom, after Gregor dies, becomes a full grown adult woman and must find a mate.

I need to be exterminated for others to be free.

ryan-gosling-blade-runner.gif

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, isis_Bleach and AlwaysHaveQuestions
did you know @BrendioEEE list you as the top 10 funniest incels in one his video @redpilledboomer

• Love it
Reactions: redpilledboomer
C2554A1A 09AD 4BDC AA26 B6A987085A97

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, redpilledboomer and Deleted member 5189
👍

• JFL
Reactions: redpilledboomer
I've felt similar when I came back home after living at university for a while. Its kind of like a homesickness where you wanna go home but don't know where that is.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
When I got to my moms house I feel like a guest. I remember I used to live there. Now I sleep on the couch like a random guest. I feel unwelcomed. At my girlfriends house I feel hated and like a burden.

In the streets I cannot fend for myself and everyone thinks I’m a weirdo.

It feels like I have nowhere to belong. I have nowhere to go. No open arms await me. I’m just a vagabond drifting from place to place forever looking for a home where I belong.

I am free, but lost.

I feel like Gregor from The Metamorphosis by Kafka. He needed to die in order for the rest of his family to morph into something better. He was holding everyone back. The title represents both his metamorphosis and also the metamorphosis of his family and specifically his sister whom, after Gregor dies, becomes a full grown adult woman and must find a mate.

I need to be exterminated for others to be free.

ryan-gosling-blade-runner.gif
Have a good time Vermilly.