I don’t know where Palestine or Israel are

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I thought Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and Palestine were all the same desert shithole lol. I guess you learn something new every day.

I mean why are they even fighting aren’t they all from the Middle East they should be friends what a bunch of dumb fucks haha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, vermillioncorefan and deadstock
If their countries r so great y r they all moving to germany and france

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Exactly like u never see a Mexican beef with a guatamrlean or some other latinoskin country so why do mudslides do it?

• +1
Exactly like u never see a Mexican beef with a guatamrlean or some other latinoskin country so why do mudslides do it?
The whole word is beefing with someone tbh, Like the balkans. or how central americans hate each other and south americans hate each other. East asians too. Even fuckin African countries beef with each other as if they don't all share majority same dna:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, tombradylover and vermillioncorefan
Evil American

• JFL
The whole word is beefing with someone tbh, Like the balkans. or how central americans hate each other and south americans hate each other. East asians too. Even fuckin African countries beef with each other as if they don't all share majority same dna:lul:
Divide and conquer tactics by the ppl at the top. life is legit a scam. An illusion and a facade put on display by a corrupt few who gain everything from the suffering of every country on this planet.

In before I’m a conspiracy theorist

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65192
But like those countries don’t even beef the same way the Middle East does like there aren’t bombings every millisecond. Ig niggers blow themselves up but pretty sure it’s just crips vs bloods. Like the only shit I heard abt asia is China fighting India which actually makes sense I mean they don’t even look like each other one is yellow the other poo brown

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 65192
Yeah but how come all towelheads look the same shouldn’t they all look different I mean what’s the point of Iraq existing if they’re just gonna be the same cookie cut shitskins as people in Afghanistan

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65192 and vermillioncorefan