I don't know where to go

Freixel

Freixel

Viva la Revolución
I blew up my .IS account because I was tired of being surrounded by monsters and degraded minions of the system in an internet space, they were not my people, I am not a virgin nor do I believe 100% in biological determinism, plus the people in the blackpills circles they are just plain shit in general.

I also don't like being surrounded by a bunch of low-iq Indians and niggers with depression because their entire existence revolves around putting their dick in a vagina.

So I ask this question openly, those who are intelligent and awake may be able to offer an answer but I doubt it.

Where the hell should we go? I want a place for awake people, who see the flaws of the shitty matrix of mainstream society, but without being surrounded by the toxic social garbage mentioned above.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, 97baHater, h111 and 2 others
Reddit no just kidding

• So Sad
Reactions: Freixel
join adonis gang bro

• JFL
Reactions: Gleemz and counterintuitive
lets make a new forum

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
are you down

get friends oh enlightened one

I blew up my .IS account because I was tired of being surrounded by monsters and degraded minions of the system in an internet space, they were not my people, I am not a virgin nor do I believe 100% in biological determinism, plus the people in the blackpills circles they are just plain shit in general.

I also don't like being surrounded by a bunch of low-iq Indians and niggers with depression because their entire existence revolves around putting their dick in a vagina.

So I ask this question openly, those who are intelligent and awake may be able to offer an answer but I doubt it.

Where the hell should we go? I want a place for awake people, who see the flaws of the shitty matrix of mainstream society, but without being surrounded by the toxic social garbage mentioned above.
asdas]

check DMS

• +1
where are you from ? what language do you speak

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
where are you from ? what language do you speak
Latam, but i'm white, not mestizo. Spanish first lenguage

• +1
Reactions: Rea
There is no place for non normi intelligent people with life experience.

I'm going to have to join a political party or something.

there is no place tbh, your best chance is here to find some cool people that aren't toxic n shi

• +1
If any1 has new forum plz dm me this place kinda blows now

• +1
Reactions: watah
Thought you left forever, anyway, Idk where u should go tbh but you shouldn't be in PSL forums that's for sure

Easy answer bro. All the way up. Become rich and successful. Live in a higher class area.

there is no place on the internet that isn't toxic, its every man for himself

there is no place on the internet that isn't toxic, its every man for himself
As it should be. Join a high IQ society, a yacht club or country club if you wanna talk to classy or smart people exclusively.