I don't know where to start looksmaxxing

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope
I've read most of the BOTB threads and it's so much information, where do I begin? I think i should lose fat first but how can i be consistent when my mental health is shit? I read threads like what makes a man attractive and how to be good at sex and i just lose hope. Wtf do i do? Should i just accept i'll die a permavirgin incel loser?

Edit: Here's me since people asked:

Last edited:
1. weight loss.
2. wageslaving.
3. surgery.
4. if botched: rope
5. if success: fuck

1. weight loss.
2. wageslaving.
3. surgery.
4. if botched: rope
5. if success: fuck
How can i make enough money to live well tho? I'm only welding and that won't make much money and i can't afford to go to a big school unless i get in debt, also idk what surgeries i need

send me pics or upload them here so we can help:owo:

How can i make enough money to live well tho? I'm only welding and that won't make much money and i can't afford to go to a big school unless i get in debt, also idk what surgeries i need
come work for me, your pay will be good.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
if you can save up like 500 dollars a month you're fine. wageslave for 2 - 3 years and you should have 10 - 20k saved up.

if you can save up like 500 dollars a month you're fine. wageslave for 2 - 3 years and you should have 10 - 20k saved up.
What do i do with this 10-20k dollars

You're obese.

Start with losing weight before you do anything surgical.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Kroker and Cidre enjoyer
Yeah my chin is pretty narrow but i think my eyes are worse don't you think?
you're gigafat so your eye area might improve. doesn't look that bad

You're obese.

Start with losing weight before you do anything surgical.
I'm getting on adipex and getting a personal trainer and going carnivore so i can lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Korea
cut down first then come back and ask again, no point suggesting anything when we cant see shit cuz of your fat

• +1
start fasting rn until 10%. you'll be at least htn at sub 10 bf. & put some lip balm on

• +1
Oh boy... The degree to which it's over is quite high here... I would recommend starting with a meth fast and see how it goes.

start fasting rn until 10%. you'll be at least htn at sub 10 bf. & put some lip balm on
I actually was fasting for a while and lost 40 lbs, i was way fatter before i came here. I got super depressed and learned about the blackpill and lose hope in myself after tho so i haven't gained or lost just maintained until then

nigga r u kidding me? lose fat man u will look normie at least after.
But will a normie even a htn have success in the usa?

• +1
You start with the longest items:

Gym (2+ years to look good)
Bimax (because you have to spend a year in braces before and after, and it also takes time to get the ceph scans to know if you really need it)

Then the middling ones taking a few months:

Skincare (retinol shedding phase)
Tanning
Growing your hair if necessary
Implants if you want them

Everything else is on shorter timescale of weeks (like fillers) or just instant. You could literally spend 2 years not showering, getting a haircut, etc then do that on the final day of your looksmaxing progress after completing all the other steps.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Start by losing weight first. Thats the first thing you should do before doing anything else. Reason is you will never know what kind of facial bone structure you have or what kind of body type you have under all those fat.

I think i should lose fat first but how can i be consistent when my mental health is shit
People rate other people according to their attractiveness subconsciously. However most of them are bluepilled and when they see an unattractive or ugly person they give low value to that person(about any matter)and they give reasons like: it's because they are not confident, its because they are weird/awkard etc... When in reality its not about that at all. Thats why if you start by pitying on yourself don't expect other people to not pity on you. Because they will, subconsciously. As brutal as this sounds your mental health being shit does not justify sitting around doing nothing. If you don't to anything about problems in your life it won't affect me, it won't affect other people, it won't even affect the people who are closest to you most of the time. Thats why you need to take things onto your own hands without giving reasons to yourself about not putting the effort to realize them. Because in the end your decisions about these kind of matters will only affect you, either in a good or in a bad way depending on what you choose to do. Think of it like swallowing a bad tasting medicine. You don't want to do it, but sometimes you just close your nose and force yourself, because you know its the right thing, the necessary thing to do. Similarly, if you want to lose weight, or if you want to achieve anything in your life really, most of the time you just have to force yourself(In a healthy manner of course....). I don't think any human being likes the process of achieving something, they just like the result. Thats why not a lot of people achieve most of the things they want in life. People who cannot endure the process lose, people who can endure it win.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I can tell you you're most likely decent looking under the fat.
1- First of all you should lose the fat and hit the gym. Do loads of cardio to lose the weight faster.
2- I'm the meanwhile, you should take supplements such as beta carotene (25K IU), vitamin D (I recommend getting 10K if you're deficient and supplementing K2), lycopene etc... Go get a blood test to see what you're missing.
3- Chewing and mewing. Listen, I don't know how old are you but it doesn't matter. Mewing might be cope for people in late teens or adulthood but the submental gains are worth it. Also, don't overchew and use falim or a chewing machine that makes you use your molars (aka back teeth)
4- Face care routine. Idk much about but you can take supplements such as astaxanthin and other stuff. There are lots of good threads on skin care. Go read all of @Prettyboy 's threads
5- Eyebrows and eyelashes maxxing. I'm putting this towards the end but it's actually one of the things that would ascend you the most. Apply minxodil to your eyebrows. Use a q tip and try to apply it in a shape that makes your eyebrows straight and positively tilted. Microneedle your eyebrows in the desired shape if necessary (straight and positively tilted mogs, also as long as possible mogs). Use Latisse or other eyelash serums for eyelash growth. Look up ice hooding, do it a little but don't overdo it. You don't want fully hooded eyes.
6- Last non-cope softmaxes are : mouth widening (use a mouth extender but first check your mouth to nose width ratio). Also wtf take care of your abused mouth, use a lip balm or something. Neck training but you should include that in your gym routine (be careful to not fuck up your neck). And posture maxxing (might make you gain a tiny amount of height and you will feel better and get a stronger core to a certain degree).

Lastly you look decently forward grown. You have hair and you don't seem to have any dogshit facial ratios at first glance. I think you have a really good base actually. Focus on the weight loss and do the other things at the same time, if it's not overwhelming. Each of the 6 steps should ascend you by at least 0.25 PSL. Take notes and track your progress of course. Good luck. And if you have any questions hit me up.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kroker and Deleted member 2729
You start with the longest items:

Gym (2+ years to look good)
Bimax (because you have to spend a year in braces before and after, and it also takes time to get the ceph scans to know if you really need it)

Then the middling ones taking a few months:

Skincare (retinol shedding phase)
Tanning
Growing your hair if necessary
Implants if you want them

Everything else is on shorter timescale of weeks (like fillers) or just instant. You could literally spend 2 years not showering, getting a haircut, etc then do that on the final day of your looksmaxing progress after completing all the other steps.
Wdym tanning w retinol

Literally a oxymoron

I can tell you you're most likely decent looking under the fat.
1- First of all you should lose the fat and hit the gym. Do loads of cardio to lose the weight faster.
2- I'm the meanwhile, you should take supplements such as beta carotene (25K IU), vitamin D (I recommend getting 10K if you're deficient and supplementing K2), lycopene etc... Go get a blood test to see what you're missing.
3- Chewing and mewing. Listen, I don't know how old are you but it doesn't matter. Mewing might be cope for people in late teens or adulthood but the submental gains are worth it. Also, don't overchew and use falim or a chewing machine that makes you use your molars (aka back teeth)
4- Face care routine. Idk much about but you can take supplements such as astaxanthin and other stuff. There are lots of good threads on skin care. Go read all of @Prettyboy 's threads
5- Eyebrows and eyelashes maxxing. I'm putting this towards the end but it's actually one of the things that would ascend you the most. Apply minxodil to your eyebrows. Use a q tip and try to apply it in a shape that makes your eyebrows straight and positively tilted. Microneedle your eyebrows in the desired shape if necessary (straight and positively tilted mogs, also as long as possible mogs). Use Latisse or other eyelash serums for eyelash growth. Look up ice hooding, do it a little but don't overdo it. You don't want fully hooded eyes.
6- Last non-cope softmaxes are : mouth widening (use a mouth extender but first check your mouth to nose width ratio). Also wtf take care of your abused mouth, use a lip balm or something. Neck training but you should include that in your gym routine (be careful to not fuck up your neck). And posture maxxing (might make you gain a tiny amount of height and you will feel better and get a stronger core to a certain degree).

Lastly you look decently forward grown. You have hair and you don't seem to have any dogshit facial ratios at first glance. I think you have a really good base actually. Focus on the weight loss and do the other things at the same time, if it's not overwhelming. Each of the 6 steps should ascend you by at least 0.25 PSL. Take notes and track your progress of course. Good luck. And if you have any questions hit me up.
Do you still think i could ascend? I'm only 5'9" and I'm 18 almost 19.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Wdym tanning w retinol

Literally a oxymoron

Assuming you're using topical tretinoin and not isotretinoin you can just treat your body and your face as two separate areas for tanning and vary the SPF and exposure levels for each to dial in an even tan. It's been working for me so far. I also only use tretinoin in my night routine, and in my day routine I use a peptide serum instead (under SPF 15 cerave).

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Assuming you're using topical tretinoin and not isotretinoin you can just treat your body and your face as two separate areas for tanning and vary the SPF and exposure levels for each to dial in an even tan. It's been working for me so far. I also only use tretinoin in my night routine, and in my day routine I use a peptide serum instead (under SPF 15 cerave).
I'm using isotretinoin but i can probably just switch to regular tretinoin since my face has mostly cleared up, its just my back that has been bad and my face is mostly just scars now.

Do you still think i could ascend? I'm only 5'9" and I'm 18 almost 19.
Yes you can. 5'7 Chad > 6'1 incel. In your case you could ascend to 5'10 HTN at least with height maxxing and posture maxxing. Get on that height maxxing ASAP and get yourself some airmax shoes.

Yes you can. 5'7 Chad > 6'1 incel. In your case you could ascend to 5'10 HTN at least with height maxxing and posture maxxing. Get on that height maxxing ASAP and get yourself some airmax shoes.
What would be the best settings for me to find a becky gf? I don't want to shoot too high since i don't want to betabux a foid into fucking me once a year

I've read most of the BOTB threads and it's so much information, where do I begin? I think i should lose fat first but how can i be consistent when my mental health is shit? I read threads like what makes a man attractive and how to be good at sex and i just lose hope. Wtf do i do? Should i just accept i'll die a permavirgin incel loser?

lose weight, skincare, fix ur crusty ass lips, stop cooming, go outside

lose weight, skincare, fix ur crusty ass lips, stop cooming, go outside
I've been trying to stop cooming for over a year, how tf do you do it? I already made a thread talking about how i cant stop

I've been trying to stop cooming for over a year, how tf do you do it? I already made a thread talking about how i cant stop
i struggle myself. Try to do it once every 3 days, then move on to once every 7, then once every 9. so on and so forth.

i struggle myself. Try to do it once every 3 days, then move on to once every 7, then once every 9. so on and so forth.
Hmm ok i'll try that, but what if i get to the 3rd day and don't want to do it, and the 7th and so on?

Lose weight fatass.

I
idk bro if you’re getting a tan with sunscreen doesn’t that mean the sun is causing damage to the skin?

Hmm ok i'll try that, but what if i get to the 3rd day and don't want to do it, and the 7th and so on?
and you dont want to masturbate? then just keep going

What would be the best settings for me to find a becky gf? I don't want to shoot too high since i don't want to betabux a foid into fucking me once a year
You gotta lose weight for that first. Once you lose weight you should start getting IOS and you'll get girls. But I'm not the best for hookup advice.

Lol you know exactly what to do, you’re just here to whine about it, make a bunch of excuses and not actually do it.

Food scale, my fitness pal, hit your calorie goal day in and day out. That’s it. No other looksmaxx will have even 1% of the effect that losing weight will

Truly. How do you read most of the BOTB and not know where to begin? Even without reading, you should know that you need to lose weight, ASAP.

Leanmaxx asap OP. The most obvious looksmax there is. Looks like you have potential.
9AFE0255 05D7 46AD A12C 949AC93A8AA7