I Don't Know Who I Am

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
My whole purpose, for ever since I was a young 13 year old boy, has been to get a girlfriend. 10 years later, that goal has still not been met. My purpose has been "love" and I can't focus on anything after it.

My whole identity has been striving for "love". My hobby is trying to looksmax/NTmax to get a girlfriend. But who will I become if I finally get a gf?

If things got better:

What type of music would I listen to? All I have listened to is sad, nostalgic music from when I was under 12. Would I become a normie who just listens to mainstream rap?

What websites would I browse? I wouldn't bother coming here or watching redpill/blackpill/manosphere videos if I had a gf. Would I just be a normie who only watches fail compilations?

If the goal of a gf is ever achieved, I will have the huge sense of "now what?" Cuz now that I have a gf, now I can focus on actually making real goals, like a career, or a hobby, or a business. But until that basic need is met, as basic as food according to Maslow's pyramid, I will continue to waste my potential in other areas.

TL;DR - I got a gf. Now what? I don't know. I've never thought of anything else to work on.

My whole purpose, for ever since I was a young 13 year old boy, has been to get a girlfriend. 10 years later, that goal has still not been met. My purpose has been "love" and I can't focus on anything after it.

My whole identity has been striving for "love". My hobby is trying to looksmax/NTmax to get a girlfriend. But who will I become if I finally get a gf?

If things got better:

What type of music would I listen to? All I have listened to is sad, nostalgic music from when I was under 12. Would I become a normie who just listens to mainstream rap?

What websites would I browse? I wouldn't bother coming here or watching redpill/blackpill/manosphere videos if I had a gf. Would I just be a normie who only watches fail compilations?

If the goal of a gf is ever achieved, I will have the huge sense of "now what?" Cuz now that I have a gf, now I can focus on actually making real goals, like a career, or a hobby, or a business. But until that basic need is met, as basic as food according to Maslow's pyramid, I will continue to waste my potential in other areas.

TL;DR - I got a gf. Now what? I don't know. I've never thought of anything else to work on.

You are basing your whole goal and life on a girl lol, validation seeking that's not correct.
Studies, career, hobbies and friends should be top priority, girls only flock to non-chads who got those things right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SHARK