i dont know why asian kids fear their parents so much

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to ltn or will be found dead

Over a 5 year period, the number of suicide or self-inflicted injuries has increased from 4,947 in 2015 to 9,828 in 2019, and most cases involved people aged between 9 and 24.

mfers out here killing themselves for muhh i failed my exams my PANJEET PARENT'S HARD EARNED SAVINGGGGs s , lmfao imagine killing yourself over some chump change money and MUHH MY PARENTS ARE DISSAPOINTED IN ME

most parents are slaves themselves , i dont see why appealing to some slavest would benefit me , I DONT SEE WHY SHOULD I KILL MYSELF FOR SOME CHUMP CHANGE that my parents spent on me , and the funny thing is most parents spend that money to complete their failed dreams of getting into a good college

nice guys finish last is true in all sense

the GOOD BOY CUCK kids end up killing themselves , meanwhile the brat kids are living life

JFL AT MORALITY , MORALS ARE FOR CUCKS

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nietzsche, Pikabro, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 6 others
@brucewayne78 @boss8055 @Autismcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Autismcel
I only fear the man in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche, Funnyunenjoyer1, Chadeep and 2 others
I only fear the man in the mirror.
i feel most of these arent genetically gifted too ngl , If they were chadpreet or stacyjeeta

then dont think so anyone would kill themselves over some puny exams.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, 160cmcurry, brucewayne78 and 2 others
i feel most of these arent genetically gifted too ngl , If they were chadpreet or stacyjeeta

then dont reallt think so anyone would kill themselves over some puny exams.
Most of these? Bhai I rarely see a good looking person apart from rich households. Maybe my standards have been inflated after I got lean but nevertheless 99.99% are ugly af, be it balding, excess body fat, ungroomed, or laughable dressing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, brucewayne78, Chadeep and 1 other person
View attachment 3132237

Over a 5 year period, the number of suicide or self-inflicted injuries has increased from 4,947 in 2015 to 9,828 in 2019, and most cases involved people aged between 9 and 24.

mfers out here killing themselves for muhh i failed my exams my PANJEET PARENT'S HARD EARNED SAVINGGGGs s , lmfao imagine killing yourself over some chump change money and MUHH MY PARENTS ARE DISSAPOINTED IN ME

most parents are slaves themselves , i dont see why appealing to some slavest would benefit me , I DONT SEE WHY SHOULD I KILL MYSELF FOR SOME CHUMP CHANGE that my parents spent on me , and the funny thing is most parents spend that money to complete their failed dreams of getting into a good college

the GOOD BOY CUCK kids end up killing themselves , meanwhile the brat kids are living life

what they dont understand is

we are in a caste system

and they are both slaves hoping to give birth to some royal or some shit

HAHAHAHAH that shit ain never gon happen

look at both ur parents and u will know where u gonna end up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Pikabro, brucewayne78 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, 160cmcurry, mayo mogger and 2 others
Welp.. that got dark pretty quickly

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Haha just leave home and do majdoori or sell maggi

90 % of the problems arise due to men wanting women

We don't need money or status of we sit down and think about it . These things are put into our mind by soyciety

I don't want any supercars or enormous amount of wealth and what for ?
Superiority complex
Girls?

Jfl
I am getting vasectomy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Pikabro and mayo mogger
Haha just leave home and do majdoori or sell maggi

90 % of the problems arise due to men wanting women

We don't need money or status of we sit down and think about it . These things are put into our mind by soyciety

I don't want any supercars or enormous amount of wealth and what for ?
Superiority complex
Girls?

Jfl
I am getting vasectomy
true lmao i could survive on 2k rs a month salary , but muhh beta 75 lpa betaaa , 40% of which will go the government lmao

what the fuck am i supposed to do with rest ,

my dream job is to be a guard

ldar all day , sleep at the gaurd post at night

no rent , no taxes , eat , ldar and sleep

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, lucifer6969 and brucewayne78
true lmao i could survive on 2k rs a month salary , but muhh beta 75 lpa betaaa , 40% of which will go the government lmao

what the fuck am i supposed to do with rest ,

my dream job is to be a guard

ldar all day , sleep at the gaurd post at night

no rent , no taxes , eat , ldar and sleep
Jfl if you think that people who contributed so much in technology or science were billionaires they never chased my they were after something else

Completely different from others
I just want to become a teacher

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
View attachment 3132237

This is why bro :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger

This is why bro :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

good thing asian women are going to non asian men these mfers dont deserve pussy ngl

fathers can only abuse their sons if they are stronger than them , thats why most fathers stop being so a-holish w you once turn like 16 they probably know they could get their ass kicked or even killed

but then again if you are weaker than your dad , then my condolonlences

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
good thing asian women are going to non asian men these mfers dont deserve pussy ngl

fathers can only abuse their sons if they are stronger than them , thats why most fathers stop being so a-holish w you once turn like 16 they probably know they could get their ass kicked or even killed

but then again if you are weaker than your dad , then my condolonlences
My dad mogs me gymcelled+ taller
Paki passing

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and mayo mogger
View attachment 3132237

I guess unless you studyslave and wageslave in asian countries you gonna end up as a hobo

View attachment 3132237

because they are beaten into submission and mind fucked, you're asking why most zoo/circus animals dont lash out

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche

Users who are viewing this thread

Back